The Official 2010 NBA Trade Deadline Thread

ANU

Starter
so dave wasn't traded.my guess is he'll be apart of a sign and trade involving the craptors for bosh along with chandler.

iSaYughh

Starter
I agree just correcting the thread since it says in massive coloured letters that we didn't trade him when in fact we did.

Smokes, talking about a dude....takes crappy webcam shots of what look to be Arabian biceps...to show other dudes...on a mens basketball forum.

One must suspend logic and dignity, and replace it with irreversible gayness.

The only thing consistent in this thread are the gay pride like colors Metrocard couldnt help but choose and the flags which line his bedroom.

Metro homie, you need to stop applying elbow grease to your forearms and pick up a copy of the NYPost sports page....do the forum and a body good.

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
we all know Brian Colangelo is the Don.... Walsh is a capo.....
Yeah the DON....2 playoff bids and no trips past the first round. Wait....I already know what your comeback will be: "What has Donnie Walsh done? The Knicks suck!" He assembled the 1999 Indiana Pacers Eastern Conference champion team. He was able to bring in Dale Davis to put them over the top. Walsh completely rid of the Isiah era and has us in position to score big on the free agent market next year. Yeah, Donnie is the DON. Brian Coangelo can suck on my balls....two times.

metrocard

Legend
Smokes, talking about a dude....takes crappy webcam shots of what look to be Arabian biceps...to show other dudes...on a mens basketball forum.

One must suspend logic and dignity, and replace it with irreversible gayness.

The only thing consistent in this thread are the gay pride like colors Metrocard couldnt help but choose and the flags which line his bedroom.

Metro homie, you need to stop applying elbow grease to your forearms and pick up a copy of the NYPost sports page....do the forum and a body good.

Haters going to hate.
Players going to play.

I keep playing.
You keep hating.

Peace.