Kings Ask for Lee!

Red

TYPE-A
Plus a pick. Do you do it? I'd say you have to acquire future picks back from anyone interested. Your thoughts

Red

TYPE-A
Lee is an "All-star". I'm going to need a 1st round pick for hi.- f that! The league is trying to rape us
This One Day will solidify Donnie and D'ant. This is the day we've (they've) been waiting for- don't mess it up.
Its a shame, Feb 18th is a holiday to starved Knick fans...smh. Sh!t it is the day most looked forward to. Next is the last game of the season, then July FA period. Go Donnie Go!

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Lee has to agree to the trade. No way he accepts going to the Kings. Why this is even reported is beyond me. This deal has no chance of happening.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Lee, Curry, Hill and a pick for Tmac = done in my book! Then we get real cap relief and can def sign two max deals and fillout the roster. We hold onto JJ and trade him next year unless he is contributing.

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
Absolutely NOT LEE NOT LEE. I HOPE NOT because I`ll go and piss on Walsh`s FACE.

U gonna trade an ALL STAR for Nothing ? Get the **** outta heree.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Lee has to agree to the trade. No way he accepts going to the Kings. Why this is even reported is beyond me. This deal has no chance of happening.

Kings are a good franchise in Cali with a young stud like Evans. Further Lee can walk if he chooses after the season...not sure why u think he would veto...

Scribbles

Rotation player
You forgot to add that according to the initial report is that Sacramento is asking for David Lee PLUS draft picks in order to TRADE Jeffries.

Reports also claim that Lee has already vetoed that purposal.

Under 2 hours, this is getting crazy and the Knicks are growing desperate.

I dont think Jeffries is getting moved. Yikes!!

knicksin60

Starter
Lee, Curry, Hill and a pick for Tmac = done in my book! Then we get real cap relief and can def sign two max deals and fillout the roster. We hold onto JJ and trade him next year unless he is contributing.

Why not Lee, Curry, Hill, a pick, and Jeffries for T mac?

Would that be enough cap room to sign 3 max players?

Red

TYPE-A

If he agrees, the Kings would be able to offer him the most money.
Call it a hunch... but he isn't a "I love the Knicks player"- this dude wants money. This is his BIG career move. He knows the FA PF/C's this summer will be better. Bird in the hand scenerio. Plus I don't want him getting in the way of what we really need with his inflated demands- which I suspect he will.
I could see him thinking he's owed something b/c he was selected as an All-star and he's been here for a minute. I'd say bye-bye. Sorry Lee

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter

Don't think 3 max but close to it.

PG- Sergio Rodriguez
SG- Joe Johnson
SF- Chandler
PF- Lebron
C- Bosh

Yes! I am a dreamer...

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Sacramento now has the upper hand. We waited too long and now are desperate. The Kings are asking for Lee + Jeffries + Hughes + Hill for TMac.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Sacramento now has the upper hand. We waited too long and now are desperate. The Kings are asking for Lee + Jeffries + Hughes + Hill for TMac.

Lee is gone after this season so I don't see the problem. If we want him we can always sign him once he is a FA.

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
New report:

Apparently the deal is done sending us T-Mac. All that the brief article mentioned though was that we gave up Larry Hughes to Sacramento. No sign of JJ or picks or Hill. I'm a bit skeptical, but if this is actually a done-deal, I want to know that we got what we wanted.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...icks_rockets_kings_agree_to_three_team_trade/

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer

No we wouldn't have cap space to sign 3 max players. D-Lee is coming off the books regardless. Giving up Lee for s*** is out of the question.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
The Kings have traded Tracy McGrady to the Knicks, sources tell Y! Sports. Houston will receive Kevin Martin and Jared Jeffries, while Sacramento will acquire Carl Landry, Larry Hughes and Joey Dorsey.

New York will also receive Sergio Rodriguez.

The Knicks will reportedly keep Jordan Hill according to Alan Hahn of Newsday, which was a sticking point for Donnie Walsh.
A trade call is reportedly coming soon, according to a Yahoo! source.
Via Yahoo!
New York Knicks, Sacramento Kings

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...ings_agree_to_three_team_trade/#ixzz0fuwUmzGB

If this is true. That's great. We got rid of Jefferies and we got Sergio and T-Mac.

Red

TYPE-A
Hughes was reported to have a broken toe- out 4 weeks. I'm not sure but, can we trade (knowingly) injured players in the NBA?