15 player Three Way Trade?! T-Mac's Agent Tellem "There Will Be Fireworks..."

Scribbles

Rotation player
15 player Three Way Trade?! T-Mac's Agent Tellem "There Will Be Fireworks..."

?If they don?t trade Tracy,? one source involved in the talks said Thursday morning, ?there?s going to be some fireworks.?

If the trade expands to three teams, one official involved in the talks predicted as many as 15 players could be moved.

Wowzers....

Must be chaotic in the Knicks negotiating room right now...

amilion

Benchwarmer
Sources: Knicks acquire McGrady
Comment Email Print Share
By Marc Stein
ESPN.com
Archive
The Houston Rockets, Sacramento Kings and New York Knicks have agreed to terms that will expand the Houston-Sacramento deal into a three-way trade that lands Tracy McGrady with the Knicks, according to NBA front-office sources.

The Knicks will acquire McGrady and Sergio Rodriguez from Sacramento, sources said.

The Rockets get Kevin Martin, Jordan Hill and Jared Jeffries from New York and will have the right to swap first-round picks with New York in 2011 as well as take on New York's 2012 first-round pick.

Sacramento obtains Houston's Carl Landry and Joey Dorsey and New York's Larry Hughes.

Ewing

Benchwarmer
By trading Hill, Walsh has to admit that he totally failed in this year's draft.
I wouldn't throw Hill into this one, if they don't accept Jeffries, Hughes and some picks, then say no to them, I don't want to rent T-Mac for a couple of months and give up on a young guy who can be a good asset to this franchise, and I also don't want to 'lose everything' just to clear space for next season's free agency, let's imagine that James, Wade and Bosh end somewhere else, what would happen to us?