The Official Tracey McGrady Thread

RaptorRulz

Benchwarmer
CavFan, RaptorRulz? We are getting famous i see.

If you fellas are so sure your bigs will stay put why you even bother coming here anywayz?

I come here to marvel at SOME of the NYK fans thinking that cause they have cap space they're gonna sign every superstar under the sun.. This aint Playstation.

th3realicon

Rotation player
I come here to marvel at SOME of the NYK fans thinking that cause they have cap space they're gonna sign every superstar under the sun.. This aint Playstation.

Dude no one is taking anything for granted, but truth be told if i was an NBA player i'd rather win with the Knicks than that team from that other country north to us.

The fact that fans from Cleveland, Toronto etc are coming to post to a NY Knicks forum speaks volumes. You and your mates know that it highly likely you will be losing your FA to NY/Chicago/Miamy/Other bigger market team.

truth hurts but it is the truth nontheless :thumbsup:

dan1608

Benchwarmer
No chance Bosh going to NY, he doesn't want to be a side kick, hes the best PF in the game right now with 33 20 10's, and no way he would leave 30 mil on the table and you can forget about a sign and trade since clearly you have nothing to offer
How would Bosh be a side kick if he came to NY, if anything he'd have an elevated role. He would be cast into the spotlight of the NBA. With the Raptors, he was always on a sub par team in a weak market. On the Raptors, he wouldn't be going anywhere career-wise. He is highly underated because being in Toronto prevents him from gaining a mass following. Every star on the Raptors has left the team, ex. Vince Carter, Tracy McGrady.

Plus, there is no $30 million on the table for Bosh, it's $17 million, thats it. New York can offer him way more: a bigger contract, more endorsements and a larger following. But most importantly, we have enough money to sign Bosh and another high quality free agent. Toronto's cap space is filled up for several years. So, there you go.

Last edited:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
The Knicks are not getting LBJ, use your 23 Jerseys as a shamie, not one person here has provided valid reasons as to why LBJ would want to come to NY??? Knick dont have a PG, a C and no bench to speak of.... If he wants to win championships it wont be with NYK, cant wait till July first to see all the NYK fans crying that yet another superstar has shunned this once great franchise.

Knicks have been in rebuild mode for two decades at least the Raps have been to the playoffs more than NYK in the last 15 yrs... Bosh is not leaving he has 30M reasons to stay.

So funny that a Craptor fan is on here waving the Bosh banner.

As IF Bosh is staying in Canada..... It's common knowledge that he wants out....

He doesn't belong in that shit hole. And you don't belong on this site...

**** off!

johnstarky

Rotation player
Isn't "Raptor Fan" an oxymoron? I didn't know that the Purple Poopers had fans.It's funny how nobody likes playing in Toronto.Every star athlete that's played there ended up leaving to play elsewhere.You know that your city shouldn't be taken seriously when ice hockey is its number 1 sport.I can't stop chortling at these fans from other teams that come here because they know that NY is a much better city to play in than theirs.

We're finally here. Start spreading the news, I'm leaving today, I want to be part of it! Thank you for accepting my favorite player in your team. Let's go to the playoffs together:gony:. New York! New York!:gony:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

kidtelex

Rookie
am I the only fan here that doesn't want LBJ on the knicks AT ALL? I think it's the Jordan complex. I would rather beat the best than buy the best.

Dirk

Benchwarmer
No I think it takes balls for Donnie Walsh to do what he is doing, clearing all this space and trying to make this team a contender. This move he just made is awesome on so many levels. I think if he lands James and someone like Amare after all this he personally deserves to dunk his ball stones in the mouth of every Knick fan and have them suck for at least a minute.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
am I the only fan here that doesn't want LBJ on the knicks AT ALL? I think it's the Jordan complex. I would rather beat the best than buy the best.

I'd like that more.Every time the Knicks play the Cavs it's always another level of intensity I'm into a game.

Paul1355

All Star
T Mac! finally!

I dont care if we doesn't stay with us next year...we got rid of horrible Jeffries and got a nice peace in return to end the season with.

If Mike D makes McGrady a bench player or sixth man i am going to shoot Mike D.

This better be the starting lineup eventually....

Rodriquez/Douglas/Duhon
McGrady/House
Chandler/Gallo
Lee/Harrington
Bender/Lee

clumsy

Rotation player
Still hype over this trade even more so since i copped Knicks Thunder tickets weeks ago....which T-Mac are we going to see.

No ball movement Jab Step Fadeaway Mcgrady.

or

Point-Forward/Dominate the game McGrady

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Of course, Magic never played in the toughest era the NBA has seen...if he played now, he'd be like a Boris Diaw type player. Larry Bird would be like Kapono, and MJ would be like Vince Carter. Its a different era, It puzzles me as to why oldtimers think the stars from back whenever would be just as good as they are now. Wilt Chamberlain would be like Greg Oden if he played now, possibly a healthier version and Charles Barkley would be sorta like Luke Richard Mbah a Moute.

Starbury is doing good in China. I heard the team won two games in a row.
He's averaging 33 points, 10.3 assists, and 8 rebounds in his last three games.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/the_bonus/02/16/stephon.marbury/1.html

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I wonder if they've translated Marbury's camera sob into Chinese yet? And do they have vasoline in China?

Serioulsy though, it's great to see he's dominating in such a good league. What a great turn around. China League > NBA.

metrocard

Legend
I wonder if they've translated Marbury's camera sob into Chinese yet? And do they have vasoline in China?

Serioulsy though, it's great to see he's dominating in such a good league. What a great turn around. China League > NBA.

Haters always gonna hateeeeeeeee

metrocard

Legend
This is the official T-Mac thread, any news, articles about T'Mac goes here.
This is way more convenient than seeing the forum flooded with T-Mac threads.
Lets be organized kids.