The Official Tracey McGrady Thread

metrocard

Legend
tmac_knicks_uniform1.jpg

Suss

Rookie
T-mac told Steven A. Smith that he is not looking for max money, and he wants to stay in NY more than anything. Steven A said that there is a great chance that Mcgrady would sign a bargain deal to stay in NY to play alongside the two max players that the Knicks sign. If he has anything left, he would be a phenomenal 3rd option for cheap.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Did anyone notice the incoming wave of new "Knicks fans" once we got T-Mac. Pretty crazy, we even had Craptor girls crying over here. Imagine the ruckus if we get Lebron, damn I can't wait for free agency.

Omer

Rookie
I'm a "new Knicks fan" since T-Mac is in NYC now - used to hang around ClutchFans.net where that pic is from but now I'll be checking these forums as well.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back

DAMN!!!!! definitely coping that jersey just hope he stays with us

I made that my desktop background, dang that Knicks jersey looks good on him. If only we got the old-Tmac, but it will be interesting to see how he changes up his game to make up for the loss of some of his athletism.

well he's going to be more of a smart offensive player and a scorer not with all that athletic dunks or whatever( we'll see bursts of it but thats it ) but for the most part he'll know how to score he's learned alot i WISH we sign him after the season, and i honestly think we will

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Looked solid tonight. Played offense from the paint to the arc. I think he's an under rated passer as well. He's deceptively big too. With him, Chandler & Gallo at the 2-3-4 or even the 1-2-3 we have a high potency offense going on.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
i liked what i saw, hopefully its not an abberation.
I hope not. He's already said he'd take a "less expensive" salary (interpretable in many ways) to stick around next year.

If McGrady plays well for the remainder of this year -18-22ppg - he's an enormous calling card for whomsoever is targeted in the FA frenzy.

Sergio
McGrady
Lebron
Bosh
Gender Bender?

Although I consider it highly unlikely, that is one of the nastiest 2-3-4 combos you could cook up in the league.

All we need is a 5.

The Joker

Rookie
post game interview, Tmac said he felt really good out there and it will take a few games to get into "game" shape. Still very impressive for his first game. Bright future for the Knicks

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i was amazed at watching tmac play the way he did, havent seen someone do that for the knicks in a long long long time loll

resign him loll

metrocard

Legend
The Knicks lost in overtime 121-118 to Oklahoma City in the debuts of Tracy McGrady, Sergio Rodriguez and Eddie House, but there was an excitement in the arena that hasn't been seen in recent years.

McGrady scored 26 points on an efficient 10-for-17 with five assists and four rebounds.

?I felt good going to the basket,? McGrady said. ?I felt explosive.?

McGrady was received warmly my the New York crowd.

?I haven?t felt that good in a while, to really be received that way, to hear those chants,? McGrady said. ?It really gave chills down my spine.?

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wi...d_gave_t_mac_chills_down_spine/#ixzz0gBMDslhR

WOW.........