Walsh Haters....

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Be gone! Regardless of acquiring Lebron next year Walsh has managed to purge this team of Isaiah's fecal particles and it's a breath of fresh air! He has put us in the best possible position in one of the best free agent markets in years.

I think Lebron and Bosh would easily take 1-2 mil less than a max contract in order to play together on the biggest and best stage in the world of basketball. They also know that 2011 will bring additonal cap and that the Knicks won't hesitate to go way over the cap to bring in the right role players.

clumsy

Rotation player
Word you can't hate on Donnie Walsh today. What i like about him is he wasn't bullishing about his plan unlike Isiah. Since day one this was his goal

dre48ny

Rotation player
Lines are already forming outside the Garden for a turn to suck his old stinky wrinkly cock.

Great line, lol.

The guy executed the plan as he said form day one. The only thing he couldn't do was the impossible which was trade that fat bastard Curry. I guess either a buy out or a trade this offseason as his contract will be valuable because it expires.

Mr. Walsh has officially cleaned up Isaiah's mess for the cost of last year's pick and 2012's pick. A hefty price but that was the only way to do it! Great things will come because of this gutsy move. I can't wait til the offseason. The best thing is that we actually got players that we can use in the future. All-around great trade man.

Scipio

Benchwarmer
Lines are already forming outside the Garden for a turn to suck his old stinky wrinkly cock.

LOL !!

You have to love Donnie for what he has done today. He has done exactly what he said he would do. Cap space to go for two max free agents. Plus we can have half a season to look to see if T Mac is worth keeping.

Nice one Donnie.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Donnie just proved that " Patience is a virtue ". I'm not going to lie, I was getting impatient with all this, but he did come through with what he promised us about getting the cap space for this off season. He has kept to his word and that's whats great about the guy.

He didn't rush into it and waited for the best opportunity to arise and got it done. He cleared huge contracts and brought in decent talent back. Also protected a couple of picks.

Great job Donnie "The Don" Walsh.

Last edited:

CoolClyde

you're a funny man Starks, great avatar too!

congrats to Donnie for making it happen! no matter what (whether McGrady actually plays CLOSE to his previous form, and Sergio replaces Duhound or not), clearing space for 2 Max agents is what Walsh said he'd do, and he did it. I'm excited. Still sad to see N8 go, but that's the way the balls bounce.

PS: can't believe there's 153 folks viewing KO.com this second! Hot D'amn! !

RaptorRulz

Benchwarmer
Be gone! Regardless of acquiring Lebron next year Walsh has managed to purge this team of Isaiah's fecal particles and it's a breath of fresh air! He has put us in the best possible position in one of the best free agent markets in years.

I think Lebron and Bosh would easily take 1-2 mil less than a max contract in order to play together on the biggest and best stage in the world of basketball. They also know that 2011 will bring additonal cap and that the Knicks won't hesitate to go way over the cap to bring in the right role players.

You clearly are misguided, Bosh or LBJ are not taking one dime less than the max, sorry to burst your bubble, and sorry MSG from a basketball perspective/venue hasn't been relevant for over a decade. I heard the same thing when Jordan was initially a free agent when with the Bulls, he's going to the Knicks book it.. we know hoe that ended $30 M for his heirness.
as I've stated in a previous post Bosh does not want to be a sidekick to anyone. And when LBJ decides to stay with the Cavs what will you do as T-mac and the Rooster as your main focal points on offence????. Knick fans automatically think that the best players want to come play for them becauase its NY.... endorsements and all that, thats a lot of b.s.. Players are motivated first by money then championships. LBJ is a global icon he's a big market doesnt need to be on a big market team..enough with my rant.

Raptors running things

Starks

Starter
Fellas i say it again and again. Sometimes theres a reason why GMs are GMs and fans are fans. This man is a proffessional

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
You clearly are misguided, Bosh or LBJ are not taking one dime less than the max, sorry to burst your bubble, and sorry MSG from a basketball perspective/venue hasn't been relevant for over a decade. I heard the same thing when Jordan was initially a free agent when with the Bulls, he's going to the Knicks book it.. we know hoe that ended $30 M for his heirness.
as I've stated in a previous post Bosh does not want to be a sidekick to anyone. And when LBJ decides to stay with the Cavs what will you do as T-mac and the Rooster as your main focal points on offence????. Knick fans automatically think that the best players want to come play for them becauase its NY.... endorsements and all that, thats a lot of b.s.. Players are motivated first by money then championships. LBJ is a global icon he's a big market doesnt need to be on a big market team..enough with my rant.

Raptors running things

:teeth::teeth:

They running things so much that you searched and signed up for a Knick forum...GTFOH!

I never claimed either are not worth Max deals but assert they MIGHT consider taking less to play together. Further NYC is and will always be the mecca of basketball and the mecca of sport endorsement deals. They can easily make up 1-2 mil in salary with one additional endorsement deal. Do us a favor and go back to Toronto, a second rate city and put your gay ass purple Bosh Craptors jersey on...enjoy it while it lasts cause Bosh will be wearing orange and blue next year.

RaptorRulz

Benchwarmer

They running things so much that you searched and signed up for a Knick forum...GTFOH!

I never claimed either are not worth Max deals but assert they MIGHT consider taking less to play together. Further NYC is and will always be the mecca of basketball and the mecca of sport endorsement deals. They can easily make up 1-2 mil in salary with one additional endorsement deal. Do us a favor and go back to Toronto, a second rate city and put your gay ass purple Bosh Craptors jersey on...enjoy it while it lasts cause Bosh will be wearing orange and blue next year.

I'll be enjoying my team in the playoffs...almost as much as eliminating your team when we had Vince, while you will be waiting for the next great free agent to come around and you could say on badly they want to play for the Knicks. You are the mecca I would have to aggree but those were the 70's son,a whole generation of fans missed this great expierience of knick basketball. Having Zeke go to your team was the greatest thing for the NBA, also having Michaels being personally responsible for denying your team any rings.

KBlack25

Starter
LMAO...dude signed up for a Knicks forum as a Raptors fan, just because he is scared about losing Bosh...

Seriously, get a life dude...there are fans of other teams on here, and that's fine, but they come to talk bball. You are obviously on here to troll and PMS because you know Bosh is coming to NY.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
LMAO...dude signed up for a Knicks forum as a Raptors fan, just because he is scared about losing Bosh...

Seriously, get a life dude...there are fans of other teams on here, and that's fine, but they come to talk bball. You are obviously on here to troll and PMS because you know Bosh is coming to NY.

Co-sign. Couldn't have said it better myself.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I officially apologize to Donnie and the people of KOL for calling him "Do-Nothing" Donnie and doubting his abilities as GM of the Knicks.

Clearly, he is ALL IN for the 2010 plan. He showed he has balls...BIG BALLS. If he succeeds, Championships...if he fails, we suck for another 5 years.

But now we are in the best position to build a dynasty. Not just a decent playoff team...but a DYNASTY!!

Side note: Not to take anything away from Donnie but Arn Tellem needs to be recognized as well. He is the one that really got this deal done.

p0nder

Starter
LOL @ this raptors dude. His team gets into the playoffs and now he wants a cookie.

The FACTS remain that regardless of where Bosh ends up, the knicks are going to fcking own the raptors next year. Money talks and NYK's got a lot of it.

And T.O. isn't going to win Bosh any rings so why would he stay? Enjoy your last season near the top of the Atlantic for a while.

RaptorRulz

Benchwarmer

If I'm scared you must be mortified knowing that LBJ is not coming in 2010. Bosh could care less about the Knicks....The knicks do not have the pieces to cotend for a title and not for quite some time especially if you keep blowing the draft like passing on Jennings then trading away Hill, luckily you have the Yankees.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I officially apologize to Donnie and the people of KOL for calling him "Do-Nothing" Donnie and doubting his abilities as GM of the Knicks.

Clearly, he is ALL IN for the 2010 plan. He showed he has balls...BIG BALLS. If he succeeds, Championships...if he fails, we suck for another 5 years.

But now we are in the best position to build a dynasty. Not just a decent playoff team...but a DYNASTY!!

Side note: Not to take anything away from Donnie but Arn Tellem needs to be recognized as well. He is the one that really got this deal done.

Glad to hear it LJ, I was very confident with his patience and as of now everything seems to have paid off. Lets go get some superstars this offseason now lol!

bfab99

Benchwarmer

:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth: