Walsh Haters....

paris401

Starter
. Players are motivated first by money then championships. LBJ is a global icon he's a big market doesnt need to be on a big market team..

hogwash... the wade's/'brons have made/will continue to make mucho $$$$.. what movivates em is the ring... they want ring (s)...

RaptorRulz

Benchwarmer
hogwash... the wade's/'brons have made/will continue to make mucho $$$$.. what movivates em is the ring... they want ring (s)...

If its so much hogwah then answer me this will the knicks offer LBJ less than a MAX offer?? and if it were all about rings why wouldn't LBJ er.. take less money and go lets say to a team like Atlanta, who are much more closer to a title now than the Knicks. I can truly see Joe johnson going to the Knicks and thats about it, maybe Amare as well.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I'll be enjoying my team in the playoffs...almost as much as eliminating your team when we had Vince, while you will be waiting for the next great free agent to come around and you could say on badly they want to play for the Knicks. You are the mecca I would have to aggree but those were the 70's son,a whole generation of fans missed this great expierience of knick basketball. Having Zeke go to your team was the greatest thing for the NBA, also having Michaels being personally responsible for denying your team any rings.

You'll still be Canadian and for that you fail...

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
If its so much hogwah then answer me this will the knicks offer LBJ less than a MAX offer?? and if it were all about rings why wouldn't LBJ er.. take less money and go lets say to a team like Atlanta, who are much more closer to a title now than the Knicks. I can truly see Joe johnson going to the Knicks and thats about it, maybe Amare as well.
Just get the f*** out of our forum. God damn. Haha as if your Raptor's bias wasn't already enough, you start coming in here trashing NY Sports as a whole. I would say you have the....(insert any reputable Toronto sports franchise here)...but you don't have anyone to root for. Especially when Bosh leaves for a more lucrative deal in which he can actually contend for a title and not be stuck on a losing team with a bunch of white dudes. Good luck. You'll need it over the next 10 years being a Raptors fan. Hey, there is the NBA Draft right? You could pray I guess.

bfab99

Benchwarmer

look at this dude! Already FEARING US and it's not even July yet :teeth::teeth::teeth:.

You about to see how NY runs the show. We'll Yankee our way to a ring in 2011 and you be still wearing ur replica Bosh jersey (who will be gone anyway)
:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

RaptorRulz

Benchwarmer
Just get the f*** out of our forum. God damn. Haha as if your Raptor's bias wasn't already enough, you start coming in here trashing NY Sports as a whole. I would say you have the....(insert any reputable Toronto sports franchise here)...but you don't have anyone to root for. Especially when Bosh leaves for a more lucrative deal in which he can actually contend for a title and not be stuck on a losing team with a bunch of white dudes. Good luck. You'll need it over the next 10 years being a Raptors fan. Hey, there is the NBA Draft right? You could pray I guess.

I love this... and we all know how the draft has worked out for you, now as it stands the Knicks have no talent and no draft picks, making prime FA's fall all over them selves to get to MSG, and Im not bashing New York sports, I'm just questioning this notion that everyone wants to play in NY, if that were the case Ewing would not of been your the last superstar to wear the Knicks uni, and no need to bash my country. We all know that the U.S. is the greatest country in the world and I'm being completely honest. I tell my friends this all the time. I just take issue that every superstar to come out just wants to play in NY. It worked for the Yankees, for the Knicks not so much...

mafra

Legend
They should throw a parade today for Walsh down the Canyon of Heroes.

He had to dump JJ.... at was the final piece to position himself for this summer. The cost was steep.... BUT....

A steal to get any young PG, along with dumping JJ's contract!

NY ahad to pay (Hill & 2012 1st rounder) to shed themselves of JJ. To get Sergio back as well.... FANTASTIC!

Now Knicks can target Lebron PLUS something (Bosh or Lee + Thomas). Have a roster like:

Sergio
Chandler
Lebron
Gallo
Bosh

T-Mac or Harrington, Douglas, Bender

or

Sergio
Chandler
Lebron
Gallo
Lee

Tyrus Thomas or Harrington, Douglas, Bender

They can offer 2 max contracts; or one max along with several solid offers! Save a million if they buyout Curry.

Basically, we have Gallo, Chandler & Douglas. Start anew folks!

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
I love this... and we all know how the draft has worked out for you, now as it stands the Knicks have no talent and no draft picks, making prime FA's fall all over them selves to get to MSG, and Im not bashing New York sports, I'm just questioning this notion that everyone wants to play in NY, if that were the case Ewing would not of been your the last superstar to wear the Knicks uni, and no need to bash my country. We all know that the U.S. is the greatest country in the world and I'm being completely honest. I tell my friends this all the time. I just take issue that every superstar to come out just wants to play in NY. It worked for the Yankees, for the Knicks not so much...
The Knicks also didn't have nearly 40 million dollars in cap space buddy(though t I'd use some your country's lingo GUY). Regardless if you "take issue to that" or not, it still doesn't warrant you even joining this forum in the first place. KO welcomes people that come here to talk basketball, but you immediately jumped to the notion that Bosh was resigning in Toronto. Obvious Raptor bias, considering its basically a fact that Bosh will not be back in Toronto next year. Toronto sports are a complete enigma and I cannot wait to see you back here in July when Bosh leaves for another team. Not just the Knicks...but any team in the NBA.

Sage

Rotation player
Well done to Walsh for pulling off all these trades, I really didn't think it was possible. The only time I was pissed this year was when we didn't get AI, but I don't care about that at all anymore.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter

Dude your logic is immensely flawed:

1. You are a Raptors fan...how the fuk can you claim to be a basketball fan be over the age of 12 and root for the Craptors?

2. You are a Craptors fan who took the time to sign up and argue on a NY Knicks site...that my Moose eating friend makes you a Loser with a capital L.

3.The Craptors won't make it passed the 1st round and you will lose your one good player.

4. Did I mention you are Canadian?

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer

1. You are a Raptors fan...how the fuk can you claim to be a basketball fan be over the age of 12 and root for the Craptors?

2. You are a Craptors fan who took the time to sign up and argue on a NY Knicks site...that my Moose eating friend makes you a Loser with a capital L.

3.The Craptors won't make it passed the 1st round and you will lose your one good player.

LOL he's been viewing this thread for like an hour now. I don't understand how he plans to win this one...

YOUR IN A FORUM FULL OF KNICKS FANS

This guy is pathetic.

KBlack25

Starter
Stop feeding the troll. When Bosh signs in NY we can all look back and laugh at this as this guy masturbates into his useless Bosh Raptors jersey while using his Canadian tears as lubricant.

RaptorRulz

Benchwarmer
The Knicks also didn't have nearly 40 million dollars in cap space buddy(though t I'd use some your country's lingo GUY). Regardless if you "take issue to that" or not, it still doesn't warrant you even joining this forum in the first place. KO welcomes people that come here to talk basketball, but you immediately jumped to the notion that Bosh was resigning in Toronto. Obvious Raptor bias, considering its basically a fact that Bosh will not be back in Toronto next year. Toronto sports are a complete enigma and I cannot wait to see you back here in July when Bosh leaves for another team. Not just the Knicks...but any team in the NBA.

So assuming that LBJ and Bosh sign in NY is not biased?? and I will be here in July to see what is said here when Lebron declinse the Knicks invitation to come play at MSG, unfortunately you do not have enough to convince him or anyone to come play for another knick rebuilding team.

bfab99

Benchwarmer

:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

Pwn that Lozr! Hahaha

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
So assuming that LBJ and Bosh sign in NY is not biased?? and I will be here in July to see what is said here when Lebron declinse the Knicks invitation to come play at MSG, unfortunately you do not have enough to convince him or anyone to come play for another knick rebuilding team.
Well considering it's a NY KNICKS FAN FORUM, I think it's fair to say that I can HOPE (not assume) that Bosh and LeBron will be in NY next year. Thats the point of being a fan isn't it? Regardless if LeBron signs or not, atleast we are in postion to get better next year. The Raptors last chance at a playoff bid is this year. Enjoy it while you can BUDDAY.

BLAME CANADA

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I officially apologize to Donnie and the people of KOL for calling him "Do-Nothing" Donnie and doubting his abilities as GM of the Knicks.

Clearly, he is ALL IN for the 2010 plan. He showed he has balls...BIG BALLS. If he succeeds, Championships...if he fails, we suck for another 5 years.

But now we are in the best position to build a dynasty. Not just a decent playoff team...but a DYNASTY!!

Side note: Not to take anything away from Donnie but Arn Tellem needs to be recognized as well. He is the one that really got this deal done.

No worries LJ. Sometimes it's hard to be patient for a 3 year rebuilding plan, we were all a bit antsy. Deal almost did not get done and JJ and his bloated lips..err I mean contract could have easily thrown a kink in Walsh's plan.