Walsh Haters....

RaptorRulz

Benchwarmer
LOL he's been viewing this thread for like an hour now. I don't understand how he plans to win this one...

YOUR IN A FORUM FULL OF KNICKS FANS

This guy is pathetic.

I'm here because I choose to be and knocking me or my country doesn't mean anything, this is about basketball, and the fact that you have to resort to name calling and bashing where I'm from doesn't hide the fact that the knicks have been(as you said in your post) a "LOSER" franchise and the butt of jokes for the last 20 years ' I'm not here to win anything just to point out the facts.. The Knicks DO NOT have anyting that would make a top FA want to come play for a team that has been a doormat for years and has no talent to show for it because genious Zeke was your GM, That right there should go down in the LOSER hall a fame, taking such a storied franchise and destroying it for generations to come... Keep dreaming Knicks fans, if dreaming about other teams superstars keeps you going... more power to you because its apparent the Knicks can not develop and draft their own. See you in July God bless.

jpz17

Starter
I'm here because I choose to be and knocking me or my country doesn't mean anything, this is about basketball, and the fact that you have to resort to name calling and bashing where I'm from doesn't hide the fact that the knicks have been(as you said in your post) a "LOSER" franchise and the butt of jokes for the last 20 years ' I'm not here to win anything just to point out the facts.. The Knicks DO NOT have anyting that would make a top FA want to come play for a team that has been a doormat for years and has no talent to show for it because genious Zeke was your GM, That right there should go down in the LOSER hall a fame, taking such a storied franchise and destroying it for generations to come... Keep dreaming Knicks fans, if dreaming about other teams superstars keeps you going... more power to you because its apparent the Knicks can not develop and draft their own. See you in July God bless.

Last 20 years? Yeah.. how many Eastern titles has Toronto won since 1994? and the Knicks? exactly. shut up now

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter

Our loser franchise has history and 2 titles buddy...your team is an expansion team designed to attract prepubescent boys with it's purple dinosaur. I mean your mascot and team theme is basically Barney the friggan dinosaur!

Vince bolted,T-Mac bolted and Bosh will bolt! You are like a D-league team where players go and make enough of a name for themselves that they can escape Toronto.The Craptors will never have enough of a market to retain marquee players and you will continue to lose all your stars.

FYI, Lebron may be a global star but he is not reached anywhere near his potential market saturation. My girl could pick Michael Jordan out of a lineup...I doubt she could recognize Lebron. No, Lebron wants Tiger Woods status and knows NYC is one of the only markets that can afford him that opportunity.

iSaYughh

Starter
Fool, when Bosh decides that it's time to come to a real country with real fans to play in a city where the women he fcks won't smell like bleu cheese and unwashed pit hair....will he be our PF or C when all is said and done? Does it even matter?

PG Sergio
SG Chandler
SF Lebron
PF Gallo
C Bosh

6th Man: Douglas
Key Asset: Curry's Expiring

The writing is on the wall suckah, come back and let us know when you've finally had a chance to digest things! :peace:

And LMAO @ Trillion dissecting you like a 9th grade biology frog...

paris401

Starter
If its so much hogwah then answer me this will the knicks offer LBJ less than a MAX offer?? and if it were all about rings why wouldn't LBJ er.. take less money and go lets say to a team like Atlanta, who are much more closer to a title now than the Knicks. I can truly see Joe johnson going to the Knicks and thats about it, maybe Amare as well.

well chuckie if its all about $$$, then i guess 'bron will stay home, since the cav's can offer him more $$$ then the knicks...

ANU

Starter
I'm not the least bit pleased with the trading of the picks.lets not act like this hasn't bit us on the ass before.this is an epic gamble.i will not settle for joe johnson or rudy ****ing gay.any combo of wade, james, bosh, or wall(if say a team with an over paid player wants to move that salary, with the first pick)

another thing, why not try to trade gallo and chandler with curry while you're at it? i don't understand that.

Paul1355

All Star
Be gone! Regardless of acquiring Lebron next year Walsh has managed to purge this team of Isaiah's fecal particles and it's a breath of fresh air! He has put us in the best possible position in one of the best free agent markets in years.

I think Lebron and Bosh would easily take 1-2 mil less than a max contract in order to play together on the biggest and best stage in the world of basketball. They also know that 2011 will bring additonal cap and that the Knicks won't hesitate to go way over the cap to bring in the right role players.

I agree...great post...Donnie is the mastermind and has great patience.....if this team fails in the future its Mike D's fault...Donnie said his plan from day 1 and is accomplishing it.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I love what Walsh was able to accomplish. He deserves a raise.

Quote from my page:

I give this trade an A+. Donnie Walsh could not have done it any better. Though the Knicks did lose a young up-and-coming player in Jordan Hill, they still managed to get a good point guard in Sergio Rodriguez and an above average shooting guard in Tracy McGrady. Not to mention also adding more cap-room for this off-season by getting rid of Jared Jeffries. Things are looking brighter and brighter for the NY Knicks.

He has done wonders these past two seasons.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I officially apologize to Donnie and the people of KOL for calling him "Do-Nothing" Donnie and doubting his abilities as GM of the Knicks.

Clearly, he is ALL IN for the 2010 plan. He showed he has balls...BIG BALLS. If he succeeds, Championships...if he fails, we suck for another 5 years.

But now we are in the best position to build a dynasty. Not just a decent playoff team...but a DYNASTY!!

Side note: Not to take anything away from Donnie but Arn Tellem needs to be recognized as well. He is the one that really got this deal done.

Oh dude... I called him a catatonic old c#nt. So I'll chip in my humble apologies as well. But it's not like he didn't take us right to the edge. The man held on to those cards and came out with a circumstantial win.

We still lost those picks remember.