Thunder @ Knicks 2/20 7:30

How do you think McGrady will do tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
gallo is so pussyyyy tonight, even while slumping hes never shown this type of hesitation. he looks intimidated playing next to a viable superstar.

That's bullshit dude. He's taken 2 offensive fouls off Durant. Playing good D against one of the leagues best scorers.

Not chucking does not mean being a pussy. He's taken 2 good shots.

smokes

Huge Member
I still can't understand Dantonis sub patterns/lineups at all...

Rodriguez
House
Tmac
Gallo
Harrington

WTF is that...

Really Bender might be an SF but he's 7 foot and can D up the inside, put him to backup Lee and stop playing 3 guard lineups... We are even playing 3 guard lineups and Douglas has seen 0 minutes tonight while Duhon has 20 min, 0 pts, 2 assist... FAIL

NYK 33 TaVe

Benchwarmer
I have not been this happy with the Knicks progression in a long time. Finally the knicks can get a thumbs up and beer raise from me.

mafra

Legend
I just wish somebody would explain to Harrington that he's not a good 3-point shooter.

Still, this is looking good. Who cares if NY wins or not: seeing Tmac return to at least a 1a type player; watching Sergio learn the offense, and hoping House-Bender can provide minutes off the bench, while Gallo & Chandler discover how to get their when they're not option 1,2,3 is what's key.

Take this bunch, and sign Lebron plus either Bosh, or Lee & Tyrus Thomas will make NY S-I-C-K!

Tmac as a THIRD option... WOW!

th3realicon

Rotation player
Holy crap. Sergio is playing great. About time we get a PG that gets it. Duhon must be pissing his shorts to the prospective of being benched for good.

And T-Mac is looking lethal. If he keeps it going like this for the remainder of the season and agrees to a veteran minimum contract we have arguablu the best 3rd option in the league.

Kiyaman

Legend
I have not been this happy with the Knicks progression in a long time. Finally the knicks can get a thumbs up and beer raise from me.

u must be missing all these Thunders layups in the 2nd half....we have a 7 footer shooting 3-balls

It is nice that we finally got some guards (T-Mac, Rod, and House)

NYK 33 TaVe

Benchwarmer
man... sergio can drive!!!! When we run and gun we are great but when we do those isolation plays we suck. Honestly Dantoni really needs to learn good plays for the halfcourt game

nk11

Benchwarmer
That's bullshit dude. He's taken 2 offensive fouls off Durant. Playing good D against one of the leagues best scorers.

Not chucking does not mean being a pussy. He's taken 2 good shots.

i feel you man, i just wanna see some more aggression in his game like in the beginning of the season. his skillset is way too sick for him to not have that killer instinct.

and i love this dude serge he's pushing tha ball well, but smh @ balding 23yr olds -___-

petescud

Starter
I'm not watching the game, but i figure we are getting burned inside....Man i hate these 4th quarter collapses

smokes

Huge Member
At least we have Tmac and Lee resting now to finish the 4th quarter strong. And Sergio has finally got the PT and is looking 10x better than Duhon in his first ever game as a Knick.

Just shows how crappy Duhon is that another teams 3rd string PG can play his first ever game in a new team/new system/new coach and outperform him.

I'm definately sold on Rodriguez and Tmac... And really Eddie House has surprised me, he's playing better than Nate did most of the time :lol:

Now let's get this game back with TMAC!

mafra

Legend
Man. I have tears in my eyes. Finish this

Easier to finish games with legit go-to options.... Like TMAC. House is also a solid vet. A real 3-point shooter (unlike Harrington).

This is where we draw up plays for Tmac and Lee to do their pick-n-roll thang. Have Gallo and House sitting there waiting to drain a 3!