Thunder @ Knicks 2/20 7:30

How do you think McGrady will do tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smokes

Huge Member
god... OT...

but westbrook durant and green played 41 minutes already... PLEASE let them be tired lol

mafra

Legend
Up 5. Tmac on line. A minute or so left.... Those 2 misses might have cost us the game.

Anyway.... let's see what this team is made off.

BrianMan

Benchwarmer
No. Stupid gameday thread didn't say that. Just that Chandler bricked another shot.

Oh haha, well there was one second left on the clock, and he was closest for the quickest shot. It didn't go down but he tried, if he gets his consistency back, or better yet develops consistency, he will be a HUGE inside threat because he gets a bunch of open looks and passes.

knicksin60

Starter
How the hell do they allow two east three pointers with about a minute left in the game? This has got to be the 4th or 5th game that the Knicks choke away this month.

mafra

Legend
Oh haha, well there was one second left on the clock, and he was closest for the quickest shot. It didn't go down but he tried, if he gets his consistency back, or better yet develops consistency, he will be a HUGE inside threat because he gets a bunch of open looks and passes.

Chanlder drains a HUGE three.... Then Gallo whiffs on his. Come on!

BrianMan

Benchwarmer
How the hell do they allow two east three pointers with about a minute left in the game? This has got to be the 4th or 5th game that the Knicks choke away this month.

It's Durant man, the guy could make threes with his eyes closed, and he's a clutch performer. The Knicks are working with a brand new roster here, chill out man! They shouldn't be expected to play like basketball gods on their first game together. And....ITS F@#$ING KEVIN DURANT!!!!

Asimov

Benchwarmer
Durant is a FREAK...dude looks like a skinner Zach Randolph with longer wingspan

thats why he such a great shooter

smokes

Huge Member
Chanlder drains a HUGE three.... Then Gallo whiffs on his. Come on!

I really don't understand whats up with Gallo... During the December stretch he was doing it all, nice dribble drives, defensive hustle, thunderous dunks, big plays and not shooting bad shots too often. Now he's just gone back to chucking, it's really sad.

BrianMan

Benchwarmer
I really don't understand whats up with Gallo... During the December stretch he was doing it all, nice dribble drives, defensive hustle, thunderous dunks, big plays and not shooting bad shots too often. Now he's just gone back to chucking, it's really sad.

With all the changes going on with the team due to D'Antoni and his "coaching" and the trade talk and moves as of late, I think it has taken a toll on him. Gallo is a player who always seems to be really in touch with his teammates, who knows if its affected him until he gets comfortable with the guys around him again. Just saying, it's quite a possibility.

smokes

Huge Member
I'll tell you what is nice about this game though, that most of the players are playing what you can expect to be typical games for them... Apart from Eddie House who you won't expect to go for 20+ each game.

But Chandler, Lee, Tmac, Bender, Rodriguez are all having typical games (could even say Rodriguez will play a bit better, you can expect 8 and 8 from him when he's settled down and getting 30mpg). Gallo, Harrington and Duhon are underperforming. Only House is playing better than his game right now.

BrianMan

Benchwarmer
lol @ Sergio...this guy CANT shoot but you gotta love how he penetrates

Definitely man, he makes this offense RUN. And I mean RUN. He penetrates, gets doubled up, so that leaves a man open, and he ALWAYS knows where everyone is on the floor. Plus, sometimes he'll lay one in and take the foul. Gotta love the 3 point play chances that he brings in. That guy could carry an offense on his back, not by scoring, but by setting up every score.