Thunder @ Knicks 2/20 7:30

How do you think McGrady will do tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mafra

Legend
Agree if Chandler or Gallo take the last shot and it's contested I'm gonna puke.

This game is an omen for what's to come. Sure, we might get good.... even championship ready.... but we'll never win with D'ant. He just cannot coach the halfcourt (and NOTICE all close games & playoff games boil down to execution in the halfcourt late in the 4th).

Only Lebron can offset D'ant. So, unless we get LJ... no shot we'll win a title for the next 2-3 years (until D'antidiot is run out of town).

BrianMan

Benchwarmer
I really rather not have McGrady inbounding it at the last shot, Chandler should be the one doing it if he's out there. But hey, bad coaching is bad coaching, I can only back up D'Antoni so much until he really, REALLY f#@ks up like he did right there.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Trade Chandler. Omg, ****ing useless. Give the ball to House or Mcgrady.

Still, plenty to be happy about after this game. We have a closer now. Just gotta give him the damn ball:barf:

knicksin60

Starter
A potential classic night at MSG overshadowed by another pathetic gag job down the stretch.

Seriously, could this team hold any ****ing lead in the final minutes of a game?

The Knicks are doing their best to give John Wall to the Jazz.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Damn that's a tough one. Played a good game but Durant was too much. Green hit huge 3's. What the hell kind of play was that for Chandler??? I agree with others that D'Antoni doesn't know how to make plays late or in clutch situations. T-Mac had a great debut and so did House. House hit some huge shots for us. Sergio played well, penetrating and dishing well. We got screwed with some foul calls as well. Tough loss.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I'm sorry for bad talking you, House.

Tough loss, but this is a good sign.Something about this game made it clear, even clearer than before, who should be getting the minutes here.

Bench Duhon for the rest of the season.

AND, in situation like the end, do NOT have Chandler (unless he's have an exceptional game) and Duhon at the end.T-Mac (best player), Lee (best around the basket other than T-Mac), Gallo and House for long range, and Rodriquez for penetration and dishing.

BrianMan

Benchwarmer
Drawing up plays is overrated...these guys panic when defended well, especially Chandler who is out of control when he drives

Absi-f#@king-lutely. Even Gallo panicked and almost didn't even take the shot. It's sad to see, but D'Antoni never pushes them and has them practice for these situations. Also, the play call there was........WHAT PLAY CALL? Did you guys see one? Because I sure as hell didn't.

mafra

Legend
I really rather not have McGrady inbounding it at the last shot, Chandler should be the one doing it if he's out there. But hey, bad coaching is bad coaching, I can only back up D'Antoni so much until he really, REALLY f#@ks up like he did right there.

It's just mindnumbing how D'ant holds TMAC out the entire OT? It defies logic.

We've said it before: D'ant couldn't design a play in the huddle for 2 points if he had MJ, LJ, Bird, Kobe and Shaq. People defended him and claimed we had no talent, and it was the players who wouldn't execute the play.

Well, he had TMAC and a hot House tonight. He had multiple chances to get his team a bucket. BUT, his SSOL philosophy becomes a FOS (full of SH$t) offense in the halfcourt.

So sad to watch Westbrook play. So wish we had him instead of Gallo. Darn OKC for drafting him!

BrianMan

Benchwarmer
And I just don't understand why D'Antoni wants to continue playing guys when its bright as day that they aren't hitting shots, they aren't in the right state of mind, and if chandler was not in there, there's no doubt that we had that game in the bag without any OT. But, let the guy that isn't on his game play. Of course, it makes perfect sense, especially when you have guys on the bench that are so on their game that they can barely stay seated.