Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lol

Default Lol

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

lol.damn.ohio is mad lonely.

Originally Posted by StreetDreams21
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    nice find. lol. only Ohio ppl think he will re-sign. they might be right though.

Ohio is right that is they win the championship he will resign. But.... the chances of that are........... slim....

Hahaha....

These past few days have been the best ever as Knicks fans.

Everything is falling apart for CLE and falling together for NY.

I really do not understand the Jamison move at all!

I heard David Aldridge state that this move was to acquire a player who is going to make Paul Peirce work on both ends of the floor....problem is they already have that in Lebron, 2. Twan was never know to be a great defender, 3. He would be matched up against Garnett who gives Jamison nightmares when they play against one another.

He does spread the floor for Lebron with his ability to hit shots, but I still dont get this move. This simply was a plea to Lebron that they will do anything to keep him.

They've been 0-3 since the trade. Jamison hasn't had the impact that everyone was predicting.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Originally Posted by TheChosen1
    They've been 0-3 since the trade. Jamison hasn't had the impact that everyone was predicting.
    i guess give em time, they messed with their chemistry ( even though they only lost Z ) they added new players and they're still getting accustomed to each other...........but........more they lose better for us haha

Have I been seeing things or are Cleveland fans the biggest bandwagoners in this country? I remember how when the Cavs were an average team they would play inside an empty arena.As soon as they became one of the best teams in the NBA, all of their fans came out to cheer for them.Even when the Cavs are playing on the road they'll be thousands of Cavs fans wearing Lebron James jerseys and filling up the arenas of opposing teams.

They use to behave the same way towards the Cleveland Indians more than a decade ago.In the mid to late 90's, the Indians were selling out every home game and many of their fans would make trips to Fenway Park and Yankee Stadium whenever the Indians played games in those places.But as soon as the Indians started turning into a losing team, Jacob's field was a ghost park, Cleveland fans stopped making long trips to other ball parks, and the Indians had very few fans cheering for them.

I always criticize many NY fans for being bandwagoners, but at least we have enough fans to support our teams during difficult times.The Knicks don't need to be one of the best teams in the NBA or have one of the best superstars in order for Knick fans to come out and support them.I know many people cheer for Lebron James and Kobe Bryant whenever they come to MSG but most of those people aren't Knick fans to begin with; those people are the bandwagon fans of the Cavs and the Lakers who will be jumping off their bandwagon after they become irrelevant.

Veteran

Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    i guess give em time, they messed with their chemistry ( even though they only lost Z ) they added new players and they're still getting accustomed to each other...........but........more they lose better for us haha
    Losing Z is a pretty big deal. He might just be one player, but he was the longest-tenured Cavalier and had pretty close ties to the team so losing him is...well, yeah.

In any case I don't think Jamison really does much for them. Dwight Howard proved that earlier today, and quite frankly I don't see how adding Jamison makes them all that much better - if anything, they haven't won a game since the trade, so...

ahahhahahahahahahaha this made my day.

I think they should of stayed pat at the trade deadline. "If it ain't broke, don't break it."

Not that Jamison isn't a good player, just that they had the best team in the NBA at the time, why mess with that?

As for the bandwagon Cav's fans. Most of the cav's fans are really just lebron fans, unless they are actually from cleveland/Ohio.... Previously, when was the last time the Cav's were relevant? Before Lebron I remember Big Z being there and players looking to dunk on him (made for good posters, Shawn Bradley had retired). That was as relevant as they got... That's as relevant as they'll be after this season.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Originally Posted by SSj4Wingzero
    Losing Z is a pretty big deal. He might just be one player, but he was the longest-tenured Cavalier and had pretty close ties to the team so losing him is...well, yeah.

In any case I don't think Jamison really does much for them. Dwight Howard proved that earlier today, and quite frankly I don't see how adding Jamison makes them all that much better - if anything, they haven't won a game since the trade, so...
    i agree thats what im saying they messed with chemistry and now they needa redo that chemistry pretty much

Originally Posted by New New York
    I really do not understand the Jamison move at all!

I heard David Aldridge state that this move was to acquire a player who is going to make Paul Peirce work on both ends of the floor....problem is they already have that in Lebron, 2. Twan was never know to be a great defender, 3. He would be matched up against Garnett who gives Jamison nightmares when they play against one another.

He does spread the floor for Lebron with his ability to hit shots, but I still dont get this move. This simply was a plea to Lebron that they will do anything to keep him.
    I couldn't agree more. What I find fascinating is how the national sports media just ate the move up as being the best decision in the history of the world. I still don't see how this team is ever beating the Lakers in a 7 game series and I could easily see them getting beaten by either Orlando or Boston.
    Last edited by keyser soze; Feb 22, 2010 at 14:15.

Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    i agree thats what im saying they messed with chemistry and now they needa redo that chemistry pretty much
    You have the best record in the NBA before the Trade deadline. Were a a long winning streak, why would you take the chance? I thought Hickson was really doing good for them, why the desperate need to bring in a another PF? I know they think that their chances are better but honestly if they don't get Z back that's going to be huge. Z did everything from passing, spreading the floor, rebounding, hitting the shot and defending.

Originally Posted by TheChosen1
    You have the best record in the NBA before the Trade deadline. Were a a long winning streak, why would you take the chance? I thought Hickson was really doing good for them, why the desperate need to bring in a another PF? I know they think that their chances are better but honestly if they don't get Z back that's going to be huge. Z did everything from passing, spreading the floor, rebounding, hitting the shot and defending.

Yep. And the idea of making a trade when you have the best record in the league and you are on a 13 game winning streak is remarkably idiotic.