other teams fans are all ready running for the hills.

ANU

Starter
its funny how now that the knicks have the possibility of signing two max free agents (and thus making the possibility of signing james likelier) has suddenly sent fans of other teams in fear of their teams star players leaving those teams to come to the mecca.

I'm not gonna act like i liked the trade at first, but the fact that these dickheads take the time to start accounts here when they are not fans of this team after the trade was complete, is clearly an indication of fear for the inevitable.that gives me confidence that this team will be legit next season.

to those fans, there is nothing to worry about though, we all know that giving a shit about basketball was new to all of you.

raptor fans can go back to butt ****ing snow men in the tundra, cavs fans can go back to watching paint dry, and net fans can stay where they are, irrelevant.

:gony::beer::gony::beer::gony::beer:

NY_Swagger

Benchwarmer
its funny how now that the knicks have the possibility of signing two max free agents (and thus making the possibility of signing james likelier) has suddenly sent fans of other teams in fear of their teams star players leaving those teams to come to the mecca.

I'm not gonna act like i liked the trade at first, but the fact that these dickheads take the time to start accounts here when they are not fans of this team after the trade was complete, is clearly an indication of fear for the inevitable.that gives me confidence that this team will be legit next season.

to those fans, there is nothing to worry about though, we all know that giving a shit about basketball was new to all of you.

raptor fans can go back to butt ****ing snow men in the tundra, cavs fans can go back to watching paint dry, and net fans can stay where they are, irrelevant.

:gony::beer::gony::beer::gony::beer:

co-sign:gony::beer:

Hitman

Benchwarmer
You should have been smart enough to like the trade right away.

It is like doubling down on 11.

A risk, but a do brainer.

skisloper

Starter
You should have been smart enough to like the trade right away.

It is like doubling down on 11.

A risk, but a do brainer.

Giving up one 1st round pick in 2012 is like not hitting on 20.
We gave up nothing unless someone thought Hill is to be a very good NBA player. ( a mistake of drafting him could not be taken back).

I would have traded Hill for Sergio straight up just to have Duhon not play.

Assuming T-Mac plays the way he did last night what is a better way to go assuming we could sign lee and McGrady for the 10 and 7 mill.

whats the better team

Sergio
T-Mac
Gallo
Lebron
Lee

OR

Sergio
Gallo
Lebron
Chandler
Bosh

Last edited:

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
How could anyone be a fan of the Toronto Raptors . Any good players they ever have never stay who ****ing wants to live half the year in Canada...:2cents:

the nets also never won a championship, and better yet the nets are currently 5 and 51

Aside from these last couple of years, the Nets have dominated the tri state area throughout most of the early 00's.In the Knicks' only playoff appearance in the past 9 years, they were swept by the New Jersey Nets in 4 games.The Nets have better ownership, better talent, and a brighter future than the Knicks.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Eddie Griffin(bum), Nenad Kristic(bum), Zoran Planinic?, Viktor Khyrapa? Antonie Wright(bum), Josh Boone(bum), Marcus Williams(bum)............and those are just first rounders, i didnt even bring up second rounders. Other then Brook Lopez and a couple other you guys are terrible at drafting.....nice try buddy

Eddie Griffin(bum), Nenad Kristic(bum), Zoran Planinic?, Viktor Khyrapa? Antonie Wright(bum), Josh Boone(bum), Marcus Williams(bum)............and those are just first rounders, i didnt even bring up second rounders. Other then Brook Lopez and a couple other you guys are terrible at drafting.....nice try buddy

Kenyon Martin, Richard Jefferson and Brook Lopez > Michael Sweetney, Channing Frye and Danilo Gallinari

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Nate Robinson, David Lee(allstar) and Martin and Jefferson aint on the team no more, and i said most of your draft picks hae been shitty, of course you guys came across some good ones but 9 out of the 10 have been shitty draft picks you cant argue that point

BrianMan

Benchwarmer
Giving up one 1st round pick in 2012 is like not hitting on 20.
We gave up nothing unless someone thought Hill is to be a very good NBA player. ( a mistake of drafting him could not be taken back).

I would have traded Hill for Sergio straight up just to have Duhon not play.

Assuming T-Mac plays the way he did last night what is a better way to go assuming we could sign lee and McGrady for the 10 and 7 mill.

whats the better team

Sergio
T-Mac
Gallo
Lebron
Lee

OR

Sergio
Gallo
Lebron
Chandler
Bosh

Ahhh but you missed the big picture here sir. You don't decide who plays. D'Antoni does. And when he says that the cold as ice Duhon will play, he plays, or rather stands out on the court and watches everyone else play. Same with Chandler.

Lee is not going to stay here. I know he wants to, and for some reason people are crazy about him, but he could completely BOMB once he's put into a PF role, and he will most likely demand more money than the Knicks can or will offer.

And why the f#$k do you want Gallo playing? Do you see something that I don't? Because I can't come up with any reason that he should be getting a chunk of the playing time.