Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: other teams fans are all ready running for the hills.

Default other teams fans are all ready running for the hills.

its funny how now that the knicks have the possibility of signing two max free agents (and thus making the possibility of signing james likelier) has suddenly sent fans of other teams in fear of their teams star players leaving those teams to come to the mecca.

I'm not gonna act like i liked the trade at first, but the fact that these dickheads take the time to start accounts here when they are not fans of this team after the trade was complete, is clearly an indication of fear for the inevitable.that gives me confidence that this team will be legit next season.

to those fans, there is nothing to worry about though, we all know that giving a **** about basketball was new to all of you.

raptor fans can go back to butt ****ing snow men in the tundra, cavs fans can go back to watching paint dry, and net fans can stay where they are, irrelevant.

Originally Posted by ANU
    its funny how now that the knicks have the possibility of signing two max free agents (and thus making the possibility of signing james likelier) has suddenly sent fans of other teams in fear of their teams star players leaving those teams to come to the mecca.

I'm not gonna act like i liked the trade at first, but the fact that these dickheads take the time to start accounts here when they are not fans of this team after the trade was complete, is clearly an indication of fear for the inevitable.that gives me confidence that this team will be legit next season.

to those fans, there is nothing to worry about though, we all know that giving a **** about basketball was new to all of you.

raptor fans can go back to butt ****ing snow men in the tundra, cavs fans can go back to watching paint dry, and net fans can stay where they are, irrelevant.

co-sign

You should have been smart enough to like the trade right away.

It is like doubling down on 11.

A risk, but a do brainer.

Veteran

Originally Posted by Hitman

Giving up one 1st round pick in 2012 is like not hitting on 20.
    We gave up nothing unless someone thought Hill is to be a very good NBA player. ( a mistake of drafting him could not be taken back).

I would have traded Hill for Sergio straight up just to have Duhon not play.

Assuming T-Mac plays the way he did last night what is a better way to go assuming we could sign lee and McGrady for the 10 and 7 mill.

whats the better team

Sergio
    T-Mac
    Gallo
    Lebron
    Lee

OR

Sergio
    Gallo
    Lebron
    Chandler
    Bosh
    Last edited by skisloper; Feb 21, 2010 at 17:23. Reason: typo's

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

How could anyone be a fan of the Toronto Raptors . Any good players they ever have never stay who ****ing wants to live half the year in Canada...

From 2002-2003 the New Jersey Nets went to the NBA finals.

Originally Posted by BrooklynNets
    who cares?

Originally Posted by BrooklynNets
    the nets also never won a championship, and better yet the nets are currently 5 and 51

Originally Posted by knickfan2112
    the nets also never won a championship, and better yet the nets are currently 5 and 51
    Aside from these last couple of years, the Nets have dominated the tri state area throughout most of the early 00's.In the Knicks' only playoff appearance in the past 9 years, they were swept by the New Jersey Nets in 4 games.The Nets have better ownership, better talent, and a brighter future than the Knicks.

Originally Posted by knickfan2112
    LMAO!!!!! Brooklyn Nets? Wishful thinking eh?

Originally Posted by Hitman

because giving up picks has been great for us?

Originally Posted by ANU
    because giving up picks has been great for us?
    Maybe if the Knicks knew how to draft players like the Nets they wouldn't need to trade their picks.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Eddie Griffin(bum), Nenad Kristic(bum), Zoran Planinic?, Viktor Khyrapa? Antonie Wright(bum), Josh Boone(bum), Marcus Williams(bum)............and those are just first rounders, i didnt even bring up second rounders. Other then Brook Lopez and a couple other you guys are terrible at drafting.....nice try buddy

Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    Eddie Griffin(bum), Nenad Kristic(bum), Zoran Planinic?, Viktor Khyrapa? Antonie Wright(bum), Josh Boone(bum), Marcus Williams(bum)............and those are just first rounders, i didnt even bring up second rounders. Other then Brook Lopez and a couple other you guys are terrible at drafting.....nice try buddy
    Kenyon Martin, Richard Jefferson and Brook Lopez > Michael Sweetney, Channing Frye and Danilo Gallinari

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Nate Robinson, David Lee(allstar) and Martin and Jefferson aint on the team no more, and i said most of your draft picks hae been ****ty, of course you guys came across some good ones but 9 out of the 10 have been ****ty draft picks you cant argue that point