Nice new title banner!

smokes

Huge Member
Good job on the new banner! I woulda put someone else than Gallo but hey thats just me... Always nice to see a fresh look on the site.

Keep up the great work :thumbsup:

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I like it
icon14.gif

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I'm loving the banner to. Obviously Gallo will be a Knick for a while, but hopefully T-Mac takes a major paycut and stays next year to. I know expecting 26 pts from him every night is ridicolous, but after he gets his legs he should be able to average 15-20 points a game. It'd solidify our SG spot for next year.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Lmao...:lol:

t-mac is doing eddy curry's favorite hand gesture:

"FEED ME!!" and "stick it in my mouth!!"

LOL on only seeing half a cock :teeth:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Lmao...:lol:

t-mac is doing eddy curry's favorite hand gesture:

"FEED ME!!" and "stick it in my mouth!!"

LOL on only seeing half a cock :teeth:

oh duuude, you realize now i have to replace that pic of t-mac

p0nder

Starter
oh duuude, you realize now i have to replace that pic of t-mac

hahahahaha

I dunno about y'all but i've been waiting for that brighter future for a hell of a lot longer then 2002. (but i get it you started the site then, etc etc)

lets just hope you can keep the same players in the banner, yet change the "hoping" part in the next year or so...

:gony:

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
changed my avatar cause I like T-Mac that much. here's to the future!

A lot of frequent posters here have changed their avatars, it's a new Knicks roster, so that calls for a new Knicksonline lol. But I have a reason for changing my sig, ever since I put up that sig of Gallo he hasn't been all to great, so hopefully changing that up helps him out. Yea I know I sound wack but when it comes to the Knicks I'm superstitous lol.