Bucks @ Knicks 22/02/10

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Wow Gallo and Chandler were awful. Both have them have been awful since the integration of T-Mac. I want to see T-Mac suceed to, but Dant better find a way to get Gallo and Will more in tune with this new offense. Gallo has no shot, idk whats wrong with him. In the beginning of the season every shot he put up looked good, I don't get that vibe when he puts up a three. S-Rod had his moments, nice seeing 8 steals. He needs to develop a better jump shot, and he needs to look for Wilson and Gallo rather than Al No-Share-Ing-Ton. We should have given up this guy for someone i dont care who. No lie, I'd rather have Eddy Curry in this lineup than Harrington. It's sickening to watch him chuck up bad shot after bad shot.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
worst knick game i've ever seen

tracy cant even make a stepback anymore without injuring his soft ass ankle

now we have a dead beat superstar with a girl's name, a prairie dog with confusion syndrome in chandler, and everybody else can't make a shot

oh and robinson our best player gets traded for an undersized shooter, THE DUMBEST TRADE EVER MADE BY THE KNICKS, WALSH IS JUST PATHETIC

it doesnt get any worse than this, the ENTIRE team is soft, including NO D DAVID LEE

I hate when people over-bitch. It's not the worst Knick game you've ever seen unless you haven't watched the Isiah era. I hope you all know that when you guys claim a loss this season was "the worst loss you've ever seen" that you guys remember that pounding we recieved from the smellshits on TNT, primetime two years ago. We couldn't even make it to 60 points. It was the pinnacle of Isiah Thomas's coaching career. That was the worst game ever, not this game.

the portable man

Benchwarmer
If Eddie House chucks 16 shots again D'ant should be fired. THIS IS ABOUT DEVELOPING Chandler-Gallo. If anything, start Tmac & House, and let the kids run the 2nd unit.

No way NYK should watch Harrington-House-Bender take 30 shots.... These 3 are playing for themselves, and next year's contract. I'm tired of coach caring more about these vets (letting them play for jobs elsewhere) then he cares about making this team better in 2010.

this

but also galli needs to demand the ball, he struts on the court but doesn't produce

the season is over no matter what, he should just try whatever moves he knows and put shots up

where are those crossovers he attempted @ summer league and eurolg, that's what guards/forwards in todays game to get by

u can't go around picks all game like a pussy, opponents learn to defend that quickly

WHICH IS exactly why we can't win games, that's all we do, picks picks picks picks, no intelligent plays, THE SAME BULLSHIT MOVEMENT every game

thing is i don't mind doing those pass off's to david lee then pick & roll, BUT NOT EVERY FKCIN PLAYS

dantoni needs to go back to italy, where im sure his playbook would be published and cherished by all

pathetic

the portable man

Benchwarmer
I hate when people over-bitch. It's not the worst Knick game you've ever seen unless you haven't watched the Isiah era. I hope you all know that when you guys claim a loss this season was "the worst loss you've ever seen" that you guys remember that pounding we recieved from the smellshits on TNT, primetime two years ago. We couldn't even make it to 60 points. It was the pinnacle of Isiah Thomas's coaching career. That was the worst game ever, not this game.

nobody's bitching gtfoh, that was the worst game, not bcuz of point total but bcuz it was against the BUCKS............AT HOME............ON LEGENDS NIGT

plain and simple u don't perform like that in front of ur home crowd, everybody's moves sucked, our guards dont even have combo dribble moves

the players in todays league are way overpaid....when gametime comes they can't focus anymore from working out so much....the whole league needs a drastic change

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Valium post

worst knick game i've ever seen

tracy cant even make a stepback anymore without injuring his soft ass ankle

now we have a dead beat superstar with a girl's name, a prairie dog with confusion syndrome in chandler, and everybody else can't make a shot

oh and robinson our best player gets traded for an undersized shooter, THE DUMBEST TRADE EVER MADE BY THE KNICKS, WALSH IS JUST PATHETIC

it doesnt get any worse than this, the ENTIRE team is soft, including NO D DAVID LEE

:boohoo:

Worst Knick game? Really?

Nate? Really?

SG - T Mac > N8 - in fairness to N8, he's hardier.

PG - Sergio > N8 - in fairness to N8, better scorer. In truth Sergio's defense, passing and handles are on another plane.

tiger0330

Legend
The fat lady has sang. The Knicks are done, you know you're done when you are playing the rest of the games to figure out who you want to trade or keep. It's a 27 game audition for Tmac and Sergio and that's about it, we don't have youth to develop, we're not building chemistry for next year and we're not making the playoffs. All I know is we better execute on the so called 2010 plan because it will be just as ugly next year if we don't.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
this was a tough game to watch we played good in stretches and thats about it, Tmac played decent throughout but there wasnt any ball movement throughout the game, we lacked it and that killed us. hope we really look at signing Camby or some sort of center cause we need one down low DESPERATELY!.

Sergio was awesome on the defensive end with 7 steals and hes getting it together on offense as well he pushes the ball and i like that about him we should hang on to him and as far as house goes SMFH! how you come off the bench and take 16-20 shots!! o_O

i still wanna keep mac though i see him still in the process of finding his groove and getting his legs back give him a shot and he'll be worth it

CoolClyde

D'amnfool sucks. "Just go out there guys and do what you do best"
i see no coaching going on, just poor subbing.

Enjoyed seeing Power Serge at the point, and Duhound on the bench where he belongs. I guess the new players are going to get mega-minutes until they start meshing, maybe that will happen around game 80...

Why is Gallo still starting? he looks clumsy and is passing open looks.
What happened to Wil the thrill? no plays designed for him, unless he's shooting 3's or is loose in transition.
What the hell is wrong with Barfington? He's a turnover machine!

This game was very hard to watch, tho watching the 1970 championship squad was heartening, as was listening to the Knicks legends; you get the idea that defense is a long-lost art, forever gone from the Knicks playbook, thanks to No-D'antoni and his mafia-coaching squad of yes men.

DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE
No-D', No-D', No-D'

sucks.

JujuXG

Benchwarmer
my second game live, so frustrating to watch, got so freakin piss, wtf is wrong with our offense.

Buck center kills us in the pant, our lack of a c is really killing us.

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
I never expected T-Mac to get 26 points tonight but he sure has lost his explosiveness. Hopefully he is just rusty after not playing for so long.

The more pressing issue is our lack of inside presence. I mean getting dominated by Bogut is just humiliating. A 20-20 night by scrub like Bogut??

If Jeff were still our coach, sh*t like this will not happen.

petescud

Starter
We have no inside defense so Bogut scored 10 more then usual....Why can't we hire a defensive minded assistant and play a bit of both systems and win more. I know we don't have a awesome team, but a lot of these games we give away. So a lot of teams aren't really much better then us. They just finish stronger

milchshake

Benchwarmer
I've got this point of view since last season. Nyk still sucks in 4th quarter and every team use it against us, but in this season sometimes they are so close... oh lord it was with OKC, bucks are little bit worse IMO so WTF argh.... it was DEFENSE MINDED TEAM TO HELL now they can't stop most teams in 4th.

spiegel8

Rookie
I said it before the thunder game, mcgrady is a work in process. this is a guy who had played a tottal of 45 minutes in the last 12 months prior to joining the knicks. patience is paramount. he'll have good and bad night till he gets his second wind and first step back. it's going to take 5 to 10 games probaly.

Whehen he has a big game in that time span dont get to excited because the very next night he could have a bad one like tonight.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
T-Mac is T-Mac, I can never get down on a player of his caliber. If he signs with us for less, in the coming off-season, we should pick him up. No doubt.

Eddie House, though, is a bum. And you losers who spent your time bashing Harrington, who took 9 shots, while ignoring Eddie House and his 4-16 night, are legally, and medically, full of sh!t.

After you spent the last two days on your knees, waiting for House to give it to you, and squealing on about how much better than Nate, a guy who was developing into a good PG, he was, you refuse to admit the error of your ways. For shame! Give your self a human digit in the ANU(s).

Last edited: