Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Bucks @ Knicks 22/02/10

We need a C dammit. Bogut looked like Yao tonight. Sergio with 8 steals. The kid was active all over the floor. Gallo seriously needs a talk. We know how good he could be. Just really can't figure out what's going on with him. Saw a glimpse with the dunk but come on, he hasn't had a good game in a while. I mean offensively, defensively he's been doing fine. He really has to get that confidence back. I hope it's nothing serious with T-Mac.
    Last edited by TheChosen1; Feb 22, 2010 at 21:07.

Unhappy

wow what an ugly game...cant finish the drives and cant hit the J but they should have done sth about bogut earlier the guy really killed us
    and we were outrebounded as usual
    .I hope TMAC and house are firing up the guys in the locker room and hopefully respond tomorrow against
    the c's

If Eddie House chucks 16 shots again D'ant should be fired. THIS IS ABOUT DEVELOPING Chandler-Gallo. If anything, start Tmac & House, and let the kids run the 2nd unit.

No way NYK should watch Harrington-House-Bender take 30 shots.... These 3 are playing for themselves, and next year's contract. I'm tired of coach caring more about these vets (letting them play for jobs elsewhere) then he cares about making this team better in 2010.

worst knick game i've ever seen

tracy cant even make a stepback anymore without injuring his soft ass ankle

now we have a dead beat superstar with a girl's name, a prairie dog with confusion syndrome in chandler, and everybody else can't make a shot

oh and robinson our best player gets traded for an undersized shooter, THE DUMBEST TRADE EVER MADE BY THE KNICKS, WALSH IS JUST PATHETIC

it doesnt get any worse than this, the ENTIRE team is soft, including NO D DAVID LEE

Wow Gallo and Chandler were awful. Both have them have been awful since the integration of T-Mac. I want to see T-Mac suceed to, but Dant better find a way to get Gallo and Will more in tune with this new offense. Gallo has no shot, idk whats wrong with him. In the beginning of the season every shot he put up looked good, I don't get that vibe when he puts up a three. S-Rod had his moments, nice seeing 8 steals. He needs to develop a better jump shot, and he needs to look for Wilson and Gallo rather than Al No-Share-Ing-Ton. We should have given up this guy for someone i dont care who. No lie, I'd rather have Eddy Curry in this lineup than Harrington. It's sickening to watch him chuck up bad shot after bad shot.

Originally Posted by the portable man

now we have a dead beat superstar with a girl's name, a prairie dog with confusion syndrome in chandler, and everybody else can't make a shot

oh and robinson our best player gets traded for an undersized shooter, THE DUMBEST TRADE EVER MADE BY THE KNICKS, WALSH IS JUST PATHETIC

it doesnt get any worse than this, the ENTIRE team is soft, including NO D DAVID LEE
    I hate when people over-bitch. It's not the worst Knick game you've ever seen unless you haven't watched the Isiah era. I hope you all know that when you guys claim a loss this season was "the worst loss you've ever seen" that you guys remember that pounding we recieved from the smell****s on TNT, primetime two years ago. We couldn't even make it to 60 points. It was the pinnacle of Isiah Thomas's coaching career. That was the worst game ever, not this game.

Originally Posted by mafra
    If Eddie House chucks 16 shots again D'ant should be fired. THIS IS ABOUT DEVELOPING Chandler-Gallo. If anything, start Tmac & House, and let the kids run the 2nd unit.

No way NYK should watch Harrington-House-Bender take 30 shots.... These 3 are playing for themselves, and next year's contract. I'm tired of coach caring more about these vets (letting them play for jobs elsewhere) then he cares about making this team better in 2010.
    this

but also galli needs to demand the ball, he struts on the court but doesn't produce

the season is over no matter what, he should just try whatever moves he knows and put shots up

where are those crossovers he attempted @ summer league and eurolg, that's what guards/forwards in todays game to get by

u can't go around picks all game like a *****, opponents learn to defend that quickly

WHICH IS exactly why we can't win games, that's all we do, picks picks picks picks, no intelligent plays, THE SAME BULL**** MOVEMENT every game

thing is i don't mind doing those pass off's to david lee then pick & roll, BUT NOT EVERY FKCIN PLAYS

dantoni needs to go back to italy, where im sure his playbook would be published and cherished by all

pathetic

Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    I hate when people over-bitch. It's not the worst Knick game you've ever seen unless you haven't watched the Isiah era. I hope you all know that when you guys claim a loss this season was "the worst loss you've ever seen" that you guys remember that pounding we recieved from the smell****s on TNT, primetime two years ago. We couldn't even make it to 60 points. It was the pinnacle of Isiah Thomas's coaching career. That was the worst game ever, not this game.
    nobody's bitching gtfoh, that was the worst game, not bcuz of point total but bcuz it was against the BUCKS............AT HOME............ON LEGENDS NIGT

plain and simple u don't perform like that in front of ur home crowd, everybody's moves sucked, our guards dont even have combo dribble moves

the players in todays league are way overpaid....when gametime comes they can't focus anymore from working out so much....the whole league needs a drastic change

what more needs to be said.

Look on the bright side...

Duhon.... DNP CD

Thumbs down Valium post

Originally Posted by the portable man

Worst Knick game? Really?

Nate? Really?

SG - T Mac > N8 - in fairness to N8, he's hardier.

PG - Sergio > N8 - in fairness to N8, better scorer. In truth Sergio's defense, passing and handles are on another plane.

Originally Posted by Toons
    Look on the bright side...

Duhon.... DNP CD
    Isn't it lovely!?

Veteran

The fat lady has sang. The Knicks are done, you know you're done when you are playing the rest of the games to figure out who you want to trade or keep. It's a 27 game audition for Tmac and Sergio and that's about it, we don't have youth to develop, we're not building chemistry for next year and we're not making the playoffs. All I know is we better execute on the so called 2010 plan because it will be just as ugly next year if we don't.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

this was a tough game to watch we played good in stretches and thats about it, Tmac played decent throughout but there wasnt any ball movement throughout the game, we lacked it and that killed us. hope we really look at signing Camby or some sort of center cause we need one down low DESPERATELY!.

Sergio was awesome on the defensive end with 7 steals and hes getting it together on offense as well he pushes the ball and i like that about him we should hang on to him and as far as house goes SMFH! how you come off the bench and take 16-20 shots!! O_o

i still wanna keep mac though i see him still in the process of finding his groove and getting his legs back give him a shot and he'll be worth it