start douglas and harrington; bench gallinari.

ANU

Starter
i hate dudu.i hate harrington.they're horrible.at this point in the season, the only thing we will be able to salvage is gallo's development.clearly, he's taken a step back, and we can't have this dude's value going down if someone like chris paul becomes available.he's this team's most valuable piece in a possible trade for a star.

so let the vets fight it out in the starting line up, and bring the second team in as a platoon

rodriguez
house
chandler
gallinari
bambi

now that we have house, gallinari doesn't have to be parked at the three point line, house can do that.he can play the lee role in the second team, with Rodriguez playing the the duhon role.with douglas in the line up, mcgrady should play the pg on offense.

starting 5 should be

douglas
mcgrady
chandler
harrington
lee

with

sergio
house
chandler
gallinari
bambi

coming off the bench

Paul1355

All Star
Harrington has been horrible since the trade deadline...maybe we should have traded this inconsistent fool.

Sergio
TMac
Chandler
Lee
Bender

should be our starting lineup...

Harrington and Lee in the front court is embarissing if the opposing team has a legit center because we get owned in the paint.

Bender has to play frequent minutes since we lost Jordan Hill, who would have been the best option at Center.

Making Lee a PF makes him play better and giving Bender minutes will help improve his game and put less stress on lee and our defense overall.

Gallo should not be starting and Harrington should not be starting. Both players have been inconsistent and have chewed up wasteful minutes by not helping at all.

Italian Stallion

Benchwarmer
I'm not sure Harrington is even a solid "D" league player as a PF at this point.

He can't do anything other than score and he's exceptionally at that. He doesn't rebound well, never passes, makes stupid plays, and is not an elite defender. He's only even getting playing time because the Kicks suck so bad.

BrianMan

Benchwarmer
Harrington is not a defensive player, and it's much of the same problem that the team had with Nate, in which they cannot hold their own on defense. I do think that Douglas and Bender deserve more playing time.

Gallo as of late does not. Not because I feel that they are ruining his development, but because I think he needs some time to cool off from his bad streak and get his game together. Experience is experience, and experience has never stopped a player from growing.

Paul1355

All Star
another silly thread by anu.

bench our future sf so that the hobbling expiring contract can jack up more shots

real slick.
how else can you get a player to step up and play different?

Bench him.

Gallo will continue to hang around the three point line, never call for the ball, and never try to be the player he was in the start of the year unless he realizes that what he is doing NOW IS NOT WORKING....its tough love and it works.