R2: Lakers vs Spurs

e_D

Benchwarmer
incredible, you think? nahh.. I had the spurs winning this all along.. with all the beef the lakers have had all season, kobe going to court and all that.. spurs are just too strong and taking advantage.. hey, maybe payton in NY next year??

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
no i think that's incredible....
the lakers have high expectations this year....
because of their "superstar" lineup.....
if they dont make it past the spurs then they are just overpaid bums.....

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
The Spurs really look like they want to send the lakers home early. I bet they're glad that Kidd decided to stay in NJ caus Parker was kicking *ss last night!!!

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
TrueBlue20 said:
The Spurs really look like they want to send the lakers home early. I bet they're glad that Kidd decided to stay in NJ caus Parker was kicking *ss last night!!!

no...
dont really think so....
spurs would be great with kidd on the team...
kidd=better than parker?

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
yea the spurs play great d and la cant solve it yet...
i think parker is better than kidd for the future of a team. kidd is 33 (?) and has knee problems. parker is in great health and is in his 3rd year. kidd is at least 8 i think... id take parker in the long run but kidd for a few years.

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
NEWSFLASH-As long as Kidd is playing he is THE best pt. guard. Parker is just now finding out that he can play at a high level.But lets not get carried away guys.L.A. ALWAYS struggle's against quick pt.guards.

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
kriss childs said:
NEWSFLASH-As long as Kidd is playing he is THE best pt. guard. Parker is just now finding out that he can play at a high level.But lets not get carried away guys.L.A. ALWAYS struggle's against quick pt.guards.

exactly.....
but i think marbury is THE BEST PG in the league....

6thman

Benchwarmer
Have you seen game 2 NJ vs Detroit? Kidd was not so huge ( neither was the team ;) ) but still Parker is better than Kidd in the PO.

I guess Kobe and O'neal will do it in game 3 !
If SA leads 3/0 it will be awful for LA( but that doesn't matter :rolling: :) )

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
6thman said:
Have you seen game 2 NJ vs Detroit? Kidd was not so huge ( neither was the team ;) ) but still Parker is better than Kidd in the PO.

I guess Kobe and O'neal will do it in game 3 !
If SA leads 3/0 it will be awful for LA( but that doesn't matter :rolling: :) )

yea the nets sucked!!
how could they lose 2 games in a row.....??
if they lose the next then its officially over for them...
i dont think that they could come back.....

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
Lakers ain't done yet. They will win the two home games, then this will be a whole new series, tied 2-2. Lakers will win this series.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
if la wins 2 at home they can win. if they lose even 1 i think theyre done. im so happy det is stomping the nets. sadly it seems sheed will then stay there ... :( but its still worth seeing the nets get destroyed!!!

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
since the Lakers have dropped the triangle, the Spurs have had no answers for the Lakers. And the Lakers have shut down Parker and Duncan. Timmy didn't even score 30 points in LA.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
who saw tonights game? looked like an la blowout but sa got close.... crazy finish. fisher hit gw jumper with 0.4 secs left and score was 74-73. i say lakers win game 6 and go from 0-2 to 4-0. wow

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
pyotrveliky said:
who saw tonights game? looked like an la blowout but sa got close.... crazy finish. fisher hit gw jumper with 0.4 secs left and score was 74-73. i say lakers win game 6 and go from 0-2 to 4-0. wow

Yeah man. With Fisher's shot, I definately think that the Spurs are done. I don't think that they can beat the Lakers in L.A. Hopefully they can prove me wrong but I really don't see that happenning.