Knicks @ Celtics 23/02/10

smokes

Huge Member
We're coming back into it towards the half. Nice team play all round. Rodriguez playing a sick game. House and Robinson not really doing a great deal yet.

Lee T-Mac Chandler and Harrington all playing decent, Gallo playing crap like normal lately.

Lilnickywood20

Benchwarmer
Ill take that first half....we need offensive rebounds, and to take care of the ball...weve got 5 more to's...sergois ballin out, mcg's playin like a team player...david lees bein david lee....Channy and Gallo need to explode...We havent seen them show up in a while...Harringtons, suprisingly playing great 5-8, 2-3 behind the arc

Lets keep it up boys

keyser soze

Benchwarmer
Some thoughts:

1) Sergio has a lot of potential in this offense. I'm really excited about him.

2) How about Walker!!! Not bad.

3) Our lack of height on our front line is embarrassing. If we don't get a real Center who can rebound and block shots in the offseason, it wouldn't matter how many Lebron's you brought in here, we wouldn't be a championship team.

Red

TYPE-A
Some thoughts:

1) Sergio has a lot of potential in this offense. I'm really excited about him.

2) How about Walker!!! Not bad.

3) Our lack of height on our front line is embarrassing. If we don't get a real Center who can rebound and block shots in the offseason, it wouldn't matter how many Lebron's you brought in here, we wouldn't be a championship team.

Agreed and repeated repeatedly! :boohoo:

No big man defender = no progress.

94 Points given up by the end of the 3rd!

Why anyone would support this nonsense is beyond me.

X-FACTOR

Rookie
although we lost it was a nice game to watch unlike yesterday..TMAC not forcing the issue against boston who played him really well..he showcased his IQ today..SERGIO did a great job.The only flaw is our defense in this game..RAY ALLEN looked like he was 25yrs old hehehe..but all in all good effort.But a win ofcourse would've been great.

smokes

Huge Member
yeah but its getting seriously depressing to watch us come within 1 point of boston, oklahoma... beat hawks, suns... and lose to trash like bucks and nets :(

bayejorl

Benchwarmer
Painy loss. I wouldn't believe we where in the game till the end after yesterday. But this is looking good.

tiger0330

Legend
The Celtic's probably had 15 layups. I couldn't help thinking Darko could have stopped some of those, D'Am-Toni didn't even give him a chance.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Positives to take from this game?

Sergio Rodriguez had a brilliant night, getting 6 assists and 18 points on only 10 shots. Goodness knows that even Duhon's best night he couldn't get 18 points.

Al Harrington played OK - just goes to show how streaky he is, all chuckers are.

It's a game against the Celtics, can't expect too much. They put up a fight.

But where the hell was this fight against a much worse Milwaukee Bucks team? If we can hang with the likes of Garnett and Pierce and Allen, why the hell can't we stop Andrew ****ing Bogut? If we can put up a fight against an Allen-Pierce-Rondo led team, how the hell do we have trouble taking on John Salmons? Where the hell was this 106 point offense last night? Don't tell me that the Bucks are a better team defensively than the Celtics. We can't expect to win games against conference powers like the Celtics - but if we can put up a fight against them, where the hell is that fight against the teams we actually have a shot at beating?

CoolClyde

Power Serge comin on strong, sit Duhound sit!

there's no way in hell we're beating any team with sh*t defense,
courtesy of Mr. Pringle's No-D'Antoni Lameness. Aside from dozens of easy Celtdick baskets, it was a good game down to the end, ya gotta give props to Ray Allen for that block!

Happy to see Power Serge running the offense, that's what the Knicks have been missing for years, a true PG who runs, instead of walking the ball up the floor, always looking for the open man, taking it to the hoop. I don't mind when he misses in the paint, he's doing what he's supposed to, the man is a PG, and a sign of great things to come! The reason there's more KO fans is because of Power Serge, of course! These dudos know a good thing when they see it, and support their man! Ciao amigos!
Adios Duhound! Sit, boy... good doggie.

So sad to see N8 in green, I was happy DLEE actually had a block on the mighty mite. oh crap, i have to change my avatar...

Another great game for DLEE, and an impressive debut by Billy "Sky" Walker.

All we need now is a true center... c'mon Donnie, make it happen!

Hasta la victoria siempre!
:gony::gony::gony::gony:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Billy Sky-Walker impressed me with his play and if we could play him more and im sure he has game just the Celdicks never played him, he could be a nice rotation guy off the bench and give us a shot of energy kinda like nate used to do, if he continues to work on his game and gets better dude can develop to a 6th man. verdicts in i like em

Serg was amazing i loved the way he played tonight throughout he kept pressure on the celdicks interior by pushing the ball towards the basket at all times and he was efficient with his passing, defense( pest ) and offense, great to have that creator and pass-first guard back...........Serg is nasty :cool:

Chandler surprised me with his aggressiveness he needs to come out more with it on a nightly basis, overall great game coulda won it we just went with the 3's too much at the end when we just needed a 2

good game to build on

paris401

Starter
we gotta play good teams to put up 1/2 a fight... while we don't win many of em, we 'almost' win... in contrast to playin shitty teams, where we... i dunno what we do... i am at a loss for words...