Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Knicks @ Celtics 23/02/10

Painy loss. I wouldn't believe we where in the game till the end after yesterday. But this is looking good.

Veteran

The Celtic's probably had 15 layups. I couldn't help thinking Darko could have stopped some of those, D'Am-Toni didn't even give him a chance.

Veteran

Positives to take from this game?

Sergio Rodriguez had a brilliant night, getting 6 assists and 18 points on only 10 shots. Goodness knows that even Duhon's best night he couldn't get 18 points.

Al Harrington played OK - just goes to show how streaky he is, all chuckers are.

It's a game against the Celtics, can't expect too much. They put up a fight.

But where the hell was this fight against a much worse Milwaukee Bucks team? If we can hang with the likes of Garnett and Pierce and Allen, why the hell can't we stop Andrew ****ing Bogut? If we can put up a fight against an Allen-Pierce-Rondo led team, how the hell do we have trouble taking on John Salmons? Where the hell was this 106 point offense last night? Don't tell me that the Bucks are a better team defensively than the Celtics. We can't expect to win games against conference powers like the Celtics - but if we can put up a fight against them, where the hell is that fight against the teams we actually have a shot at beating?

Lurker

Hi all
    always believe tomorrow will be better, the team are looking goods, hopefully we will win in next game

Originally Posted by jpz17
    I have to be honest.. I don't know any of these posters nowadays
    I agree......

LOL

me too...they're coming outta the woodworks...

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    I agree......
    lmao you beat me by a couple seconds...

Default Power Serge comin on strong, sit Duhound sit!

there's no way in hell we're beating any team with sh*t defense,
    courtesy of Mr. Pringle's No-D'Antoni Lameness. Aside from dozens of easy Celtdick baskets, it was a good game down to the end, ya gotta give props to Ray Allen for that block!

Happy to see Power Serge running the offense, that's what the Knicks have been missing for years, a true PG who runs, instead of walking the ball up the floor, always looking for the open man, taking it to the hoop. I don't mind when he misses in the paint, he's doing what he's supposed to, the man is a PG, and a sign of great things to come! The reason there's more KO fans is because of Power Serge, of course! These dudos know a good thing when they see it, and support their man! Ciao amigos!
    Adios Duhound! Sit, boy... good doggie.

So sad to see N8 in green, I was happy DLEE actually had a block on the mighty mite. oh crap, i have to change my avatar...

Another great game for DLEE, and an impressive debut by Billy "Sky" Walker.

All we need now is a true center... c'mon Donnie, make it happen!

Hasta la victoria siempre!

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Billy Sky-Walker impressed me with his play and if we could play him more and im sure he has game just the Celdicks never played him, he could be a nice rotation guy off the bench and give us a shot of energy kinda like nate used to do, if he continues to work on his game and gets better dude can develop to a 6th man. verdicts in i like em

Serg was amazing i loved the way he played tonight throughout he kept pressure on the celdicks interior by pushing the ball towards the basket at all times and he was efficient with his passing, defense( pest ) and offense, great to have that creator and pass-first guard back...........Serg is nasty

Chandler surprised me with his aggressiveness he needs to come out more with it on a nightly basis, overall great game coulda won it we just went with the 3's too much at the end when we just needed a 2

good game to build on

Veteran

we gotta play good teams to put up 1/2 a fight... while we don't win many of em, we 'almost' win... in contrast to playin ****ty teams, where we... i dunno what we do... i am at a loss for words...

Avon, Colorado, deep in the Rockies, played ball in St. Louis

Great Artwork, I can almost digest another record losing streak that's upon us now after Houston unloaded damaged T-Mac on New York. Can somebody explain what that got us? That does not sit with a player that wants to win. Put yourself in Lee's spot, would he have liked to go to the playoffs this year, or does he prefer to see Robinson and Hughes sit for a month while Duhon puts up 18 points over 3 weeks? The offers for him will be too much for the Knicks to handle while they try to fill their promise of landing superstars. D'Ant will have his pet's Duhon and Gallo and maybe with his dual citizenship can take them to Italy when he gets the Axe with Walsh in January 2011 and it all continues for more years. What a mess, just glad that his coaching days are numbered by being so greedy.

I think the major positive of this game is Sergio. First, i'd like to apologize that he is a backup and no more. Against a damn good Celtic team (no Paul Pierce playing but still) he looked smoking in his 2nd start for a new team. I really believe this kid has tremendous upside. I'm digging him. Yeah, layups will kill ya. The Knicks need a good big guy to stop the late collapses. we're getting no stops. You can't win this way. Its the opposite of a van gundy team

Anyone else secretly rooting for Nate tonight? Cuz I was : P not the Celtics, just Nate.

The last big possession when Mcgrady took that garbage 3 was a disgrace...you got 10 seconds waste 5 by making a play, you have Chandler and House on the floor let them take that. Mcgrady is trying to hard or not caring at all.

man, all the time I see 40-50 "guests" looking at the site.. GET ON AND REGISTER! DON'T JUST LOOK AT IT!
    I'm not trying to start an argument, but do you want new members to join this site or not?

Originally Posted by knicksin60
    I'm not trying to start an argument, but do you want new members to join this site or not?
    I don't think he was trying to hate on the new posters... he was just giving an observation...