Thread: The Beat on Thabeet

Hybrid View

Default The Beat on Thabeet

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], along with rookie guard Lester Hudson, on Friday. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Decided to post this as we, the NYK, are suffering from Center separation anxiety.

Is Thabeet really that useless?

Even if he is, we could have used his length and 6 fouls to help Lee out.

Then there was this:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] before the Feb. 18 trade deadline but were turned down. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    OJ Mayo as well! Jesus.

Originally Posted by Crazy8s
    [URL="javascript:newwind('http://www.ridiculousupside.com/2010/2/25/1326566/grizzlies-hasheem-thabeet-second','801')"]

Decided to post this as we, the NYK, are suffering from Center separation anxiety.

Is Thabeet really that useless?

Even if he is, we could have used his length and 6 fouls to help Lee out.

Then there was this:

OJ Mayo as well! Jesus.
    this is bad move by the Grizzlies...Thabeet needs to develop and they wasted a 1st overall 2nd pick and OJ Mayo for Monta Ellis? disgraceful...the Grizzies should be ashamed of themselves.

Mayo is a better SG in the long term than Ellis...Ellis is more of a scoring PG and the Grizzlies have Mike Conley already...i dont get this move.

We should pick up Thabeet somehow

Lurker

No no no no!!! Don't do it ! Let them keep Thabust for them :-). They ruined a #2 pick and they should pay for it, even if I like the Grizzlies, their management is aweful.

If you are interested in a big man, try to get Hamed Hadadi from the Grizzlies instead !! Problem will be that if they send Thabeet to the D-League, Hamed will get more minutes and will show that he is a decent player.

Btw, hi to everyone, I'm yet another spanish bandwagon fan. I always liked Sergio and follow the teams he is at. Actually I follow all the teams with a spanish player in the team. Some I like more.. some I like less. I really dislike the Blazers, probably because they didnt give Sergio many chances.

I don't mean that Sergio should be a starter in any team, but I think he is decent enough in order to play 15-20 mins daily in any team. That is why I dislike the Blazers and their coach

And beeing a Sergio bandwagon fan doesn't sound as bad as beeing a Lebron bandwagon next year, heheh.

Anyway, I'll keep on reading you even if I dont post much. And keep an eye on Hamed if you want someone tall and cheap with some skills. He's not an all-star but it is part of that low class underrated players that the Knicks need if they are investing their money in max contracts.

Thabeet could develop into a great shotblocker. We should consider acquiring him but only if we pick up a coach that can help him develop his defensive skills...