Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Knicks @ Wizards

It Happened!!! It Finally Happened!!!! We Won!!!!!!! :d :d :d

agree, finally what a game.

Yes!!!!!!!!!

yes, david lee over mcgee for the win!

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

How does Gallinari play 42 minutes but only takes 5 shot attempts?
    Amazing.

Get McGee on this team.

We won the game but had HORRIBLE time management towards the end. Dantoni disappoints me once again.

An ugly one but i'd take the W.Finally.....i hate these close games man..why do teams always come out and shoot 60% on us damn..and our young guys should go back to basics..dribble before you take a step.we get like 4-5 traveling calls a game and that's just a waste of ball possession.Anyway..hope this win can spark a winning streak.And help the teams confidence.

Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    The same way I said Kiya hates D'antoni to much, you suck his **** to much.

D'antoni needs to make better end game situations, how bout running a play for David Lee once lol?

But it'll be interesting to see how Power Serge, T-Mac and Skywalker do with some practice time.

What I tell you fools?????? HAHHHHHHHHHH D-LEE for the win.

And @ Metro- I completely agree. He goes 4-5, everytime the ball was in his hands something good happened. Two things need to happen, 1.) People need to look for him, Sergio really doesn't even try to get Gallo involved nor does Eddie Blouse and 2.) Gallo needs to demand the ball. It's half his fault if he just stands behind the three point line and does nothing. Come on Gallo, man up, be the stud I know you are.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

What I tell you fools?????? HAHHHHHHHHHH D-LEE for the win.

And @ Metro- I completely agree. He goes 4-5, everytime the ball was in his hands something good happened. Two things need to happen, 1.) People need to look for him, Sergio really doesn't even try to get Gallo involved nor does Eddie Blouse and 2.) Gallo needs to demand the ball. It's half his fault if he just stands behind the three point line and does nothing. Come on Gallo, man up, be the stud I know you are.

I just saw a play where Gallo was on the 3pt line in a isolation situation, and the dude was just like "F it" and blow by his man and got to the FT line.

I think he's a little frustrated...lets hope something good happens out of this, we need Gallo.

Could not help it. Had to post. Al Harrington is the biggest piece of **** I have ever seen. I feel like I'm watching a kid in the park trying to be aggressive inside when I watch him, dude has no idea where he's even going with his "spin" move. To think hes the second leading scorer on our team.

Point is were garbage even after this offseason best we will end up with is Joe Johnson, which is always nice but not really worth all the bad loosing seasons we have been going through. Honestly right now we do not have no good future...but I guess we will see when the summer of 2010 comes

Originally Posted by thekidd13
    Could not help it. Had to post. Al Harrington is the biggest piece of **** I have ever seen. I feel like I'm watching a kid in the park trying to be aggressive inside when I watch him, dude has no idea where he's even going with his "spin" move. To think hes the second leading scorer on our team.

Point is were garbage even after this offseason best we will end up with is Joe Johnson, which is always nice but not really worth all the bad loosing seasons we have been going through. Honestly right now we do not have no good future...but I guess we will see when the summer of 2010 comes
    Wow where have you been? Lol, gotta say your posts are actually readable unlike before

Wow where have you been? Lol, gotta say your posts are actually readable unlike before
    Lol been around 0_0. But yea I realized how I wrote was just not cute so had to snap out of it.

NICE GAME

Good game to watch, but the scoring in overtime was horrible. DLee comes through in the clutch with the game winning layup. I agree Gallo should not pass the ball everytime he gets it. But he did play good defense, he had 4 blocks. Overall it was a good game and a better finish. Nice to get a win in a long time. I see it more and more likely that Sergio will be in a Knicks uniform come next season.