Knicks @ Wizards

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
Could not help it. Had to post. Al Harrington is the biggest piece of shit I have ever seen. I feel like I'm watching a kid in the park trying to be aggressive inside when I watch him, dude has no idea where he's even going with his "spin" move. To think hes the second leading scorer on our team.

Point is were garbage even after this offseason best we will end up with is Joe Johnson, which is always nice but not really worth all the bad loosing seasons we have been going through. Honestly right now we do not have no good future...but I guess we will see when the summer of 2010 comes :|

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Could not help it. Had to post. Al Harrington is the biggest piece of shit I have ever seen. I feel like I'm watching a kid in the park trying to be aggressive inside when I watch him, dude has no idea where he's even going with his "spin" move. To think hes the second leading scorer on our team.

Point is were garbage even after this offseason best we will end up with is Joe Johnson, which is always nice but not really worth all the bad loosing seasons we have been going through. Honestly right now we do not have no good future...but I guess we will see when the summer of 2010 comes :|

Wow where have you been? Lol, gotta say your posts are actually readable unlike before :p

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Good game to watch, but the scoring in overtime was horrible. DLee comes through in the clutch with the game winning layup. I agree Gallo should not pass the ball everytime he gets it. But he did play good defense, he had 4 blocks. Overall it was a good game and a better finish. Nice to get a win in a long time. I see it more and more likely that Sergio will be in a Knicks uniform come next season.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

Alexisonfire. Best band in the world.

spiegel8

Rookie
I told you guys, all tracy needed some practise and time.i said he will have a bive big gave. btw, massive props to big al and lee. they played like men out there

CoolClyde

Is D'amntoni Retarded?

How many times this season have the Knicks been up by three with seconds left, and don't use a foul? This is basic basketball (as is being a defensive-minded team). Once again, the other team scores a three to tie, and we are lucky to get away with a win. Even Clyde was shouting "FOUL HIM!" over and over! Why no foul? WHY WHY WHY?

whew. what a retarded, non-defensive, clueless coach. basic b-ball.

Why is Gallo still starting? If he's not going to be aggressive, demand the ball, and move without the ball, he should not be a starter. I'd rather see Al with his minutes.

This game shows how important a true center is to a team, McGee ate the Knicks up; major props to DLEE for game winning bucket.

McGrody does not have his legs back, that's why he's not playing deep into the game... it will come. I'm glad we made the trade.

Power Serge still looking decent, so glad Duhound still sitting...
Eddie the Brick Sh*thouse... not so good, but I have faith he will win some games for us before season's over. He's a good pickup, even tho I hated him on the Celtdicks, I hope we keep him.

Al Harrington... 37 points. awesome. I just wish his Bball IQ was a tad higher. If he's not on, the Knicks don't win... his free throw clunkers almost cost us.

OVERALL, a good win over one of the WORST TEAMS IN THE LEAGUE.

Yahoo!
:gony::beer::gony:

spiegel8

Rookie
McGrady if he had a bit more stamina would have erupted for 40+ tonight. in 2 weeks when he is feeling it, he will go for 40 plus. just you watch. he is a natural born scorer.

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Al harrington looks like a ninja turtle
medium_alharr.JPG

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
McGrady if he had a bit more stamina would have erupted for 40+ tonight. in 2 weeks when he is feeling it, he will go for 40 plus. just you watch. he is a natural born scorer.

Idk abotu 40+ bro, let's face it he's not "T-Mac just sucked the gravity outta the building" anymore. Hes savvy like Clyde says, but the days of him putting up 40 plus are done. He would have gone for like 30ish just not forty. But yea cant wait till he gets more stamina

spiegel8

Rookie
Idk abotu 40+ bro, let's face it he's not "T-Mac just sucked the gravity outta the building" anymore. Hes savvy like Clyde says, but the days of him putting up 40 plus are done. He would have gone for like 30ish just not forty. But yea cant wait till he gets more stamina
He had 23 with 8 minutes in the 3rd left. he was scoring at will. he could have easily went for 40 without needing to suck the gravity out of the building. all he needed to do was keep drawing fouls like he was and attacking the bucket.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
He had 23 with 8 minutes in the 3rd left. he was scoring at will. he could have easily went for 40 with needing to suck the gravity out of the building. all he needed to do was keep drawing fouls like he was and attacking the bucket.

I dont know if T-Mac will ever be the high volume minute player he used to be. Like I don't know if he could have kept going at the pace he was with his age and knee issues even with full stamina. Hopefully I'm wrong, I've just learned the hard way about getting to high on the stars we get who are past their prime.