Possible Knicks Trade....

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
NY gets:
Chris Webber, Gerald Wallace

Sacramento gets:
Allan Houston, Dikembe Mutombo, Frank Williams, Cezary Trybankski, 2nd round pick from NY

Thoughts....??
I personally wouldn't give up Frank Williams.....
but i think this trade could be possible....

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
did u hear that or make it up? honestly.. i dunno if id take it. cwebb isnt healthy. wallace really isnt good. were giving up a lot of guys. if u throw peja or christie in maybe... i think cwebb is done unless he has a good year next year

6thman

Benchwarmer
Sacramento wouldn't do it, why should they take Houston if they already have Stojakovic, bibby and Christie???

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
I think this could be a good trade for the Knicks. It would free them of a lot of dead weight and would give them some cap flexibility.

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
pyotrveliky said:
did u hear that or make it up? honestly.. i dunno if id take it. cwebb isnt healthy. wallace really isnt good. were giving up a lot of guys. if u throw peja or christie in maybe... i think cwebb is done unless he has a good year next year

i heard it......
it would be great having c-webb on this team....
wallace is great....
i dont think they'll throw in peja or christie...........

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
i cant see them taking h2o and keeping peja. theyre basically the same but peja is younger and better. im we threw some1 else in and got peja maybe then..

kevin

Benchwarmer
2 players for the knicks 4 to the kings the kings will be over the maximum roster, unless there are a couple other players I dont see sacremento doing this. Or if they waive a couple players

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
YES

I'd definately make this trade. Notsomuch as for Chris Webber, but to get rid of that ridiculous Allan Houston contract and give us some flexiblility. I'd even through Kurt Thomas in there, whom you wouldn't need with a healthy* Chris Webber here. Webber would open it up for Marbury and they'd be an instant pick and roll success. Sacramento would benefit from this by having another shooter with Peja when he stinks it up in the playoffs again. Sacromento starting five:

PG Bibby
SG Houston
SF Peja
PF Miller
C Dampier

Knicks starting five:

PG Marbury
SG Richarson
SF Thomas
PF Webber
C Mohammed

JJtheKnick

Starter
THAT IS A VERY BAD TRADE

NY gets:
Chris Webber - INGURED, Gerald Wallace - WHO

Sacramento gets:
Allan Houston, Dikembe Mutombo, Frank Williams, Cezary Trybankski, 2nd round pick from NY

plus we are giving to many players for only 2 playres who arent that good
webbers time as passed

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
THAT IS A VERY BAD TRADE

NY gets:
Chris Webber - INGURED, Gerald Wallace - WHO

Sacramento gets:

plus we are giving to many players for only 2 playres who arent that good
webbers time as passed

Webbers time has passed? And Allan Houston time hasn't?

WiL8000

Rotation player
I wouldn't throw Frank Williams in that trade, and the Kings don't need him anyway. Give them Shandon Anderson and/or Harington, Mohammed, Norris, any of those guys.

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
Sacromento nees to improve as well in a trade, guys. We can't just give them our undesired players whom wouldn't be a plus on their team.

Give them Kurt Thomas and Allan Houston for Chris Webber along with another player off their bench and then send Webber off to Orlando along with Mohammad and Frank Williams for the first pick of the Draft! I think Orlando might consider that one. They get a veteran in Webber and Mohammad who can block shots and a point guard in Williams. We'd probably have to take Grant Hill off their hands. Ouch! That'll be our concession.