Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Miami Heat 4/11 on a Sunday

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Orlando Magic 4/12 on a Monday

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

th3realicon

Rotation player
You can't buy tickets sparately and hope to be next to each other. it just don't happen. Me and my co-workers buy the cheap ass 400 level 15-20 bucks crappy opponents series of 10 -12 tickets and right after work we hit Fridays for some prime rib an beers than we go watch the game.

I don't ink anyone here trusts the people enough to get their "I'm in" commitment for granted so i don't see anyone buying like 10 - 15 tixs and hopping everyone will show up. Another issue i see is the fact that a lot of bonding has to happen before the game. I wouldn't want to sit in between Tr1llion and metro without my badge on yo know im sayin? :D

I was actually part on something similar on a socser event and it turned out quite well, the akward part was just the introduction since some people were in tense online relationships as well but we made some friends and had some fun in the process.

If this works out, i might also be able to ask a friend of mine that works for the Knicks to have you guys watch the players leave after the game court side and take close up pics. Did something similar with family from overseas who was visiting the city for the first time and were on their first ever NBA game kind of cool.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Let me get everyone's facebook who's down to coming.

my shit is facebook.com/metrocardmillionaire

I'm making an event on there, I want this organized as possible...I just have one question, can we all order tickets that seating will be next to each other? I dont want us to be seperate, no homo.

Just requested you.Clark's the name.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Oh, and, I guess one of us could call Ticketmaster or something and explain our situation.Otherwise everybody is gonna have to send a member here all the money, maybe you, then you get the tickets, but I can see some non-trust going on here so who knows...we should be able to figure something out.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Metro, I was thinking about it but I'ma be broke by that time :lol: Got something planned, I'll fill you in.

I'll definitely be down for a Yankees game in the summer tho...

metrocard

Legend
eh....I'm willing to uy the tickets all at once but I don't know how many people are coming.

BUT...I don't think I don' have budget right now, I will be in Texas before the game seeign some family, and saving money for a trip to DR...plus my super just raise the rent...I'm kinda assed out.

If theres a baller in here, (by the time we'll have the official number of people who's going) who can buy the tickets at all once and we'll pay that person in cash when we get to MSG.....

But if you're for SURE coming....let it be known.

Sunday

the 21st

1 PM

Houston Rockets.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
we have to decide on the game in advance so i have time to call outta work. i wanna go to a game i been fiendin

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
I used my half season tickets already. I figured the first half would be as good as it gets LOL. I'd be interested in doing the same thing next year though for sure.