Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: am i accepeted

Default am i accepeted

heres the deal..im a new yorker but ive never loved the knicks, i became a magic fan when they first got tmac and still rooted for them up until a few weeks ago, however a week or so ago i got a feeling that the knicks should be my team. i know it sounds like im being a bandwagon fan but im far from it, ive been a diehard st johns fan through out this horrid decade and will never give up on them.
    I figured if i had anychance of being accepted as a knick fan i have to announce it now before they sign there new player and also give up this year with the magic who have a chance to win it all.

am i accepted?

wow.. listen this isn't American Idol. You don't have to audition and be picked and all that crap. You either are or you are not. It is no other person's business to judge that but yourself. You know if you are a true fan or not.

Originally Posted by jpz17
    wow.. listen this isn't American Idol. You don't have to audition and be picked and all that crap. You either are or you are not. It is no other person's business to judge that but yourself. You know if you are a true fan or not.
    ive seen the threads about bandwagoners jumping on board i just never want to be cosidered one

Accepted as long as you drop and give me 10000 situps

Well I'm more into the Magic now, but it's because of Carter.I liked the Magic, but yeah.Following your player isn't being on the bandwagon.Liking a team just because of how successful they are and/or because of the amount of people in their fan base is being on the bandwagon.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

No.
    Sorry.
    Go back to Miny Mouse, Half Man Half Season, Lewi$ and Church boy.

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    Well I'm more into the Magic now, but it's because of Carter.I liked the Magic, but yeah.Following your player isn't being on the bandwagon.Liking a team just because of how successful they are and/or because of the amount of people in their fan base is being on the bandwagon.
    Your a Nets fan?

Originally Posted by johnniesfan2
    heres the deal..im a new yorker but ive never loved the knicks, i became a magic fan when they first got tmac and still rooted for them up until a few weeks ago, however a week or so ago i got a feeling that the knicks should be my team. i know it sounds like im being a bandwagon fan but im far from it, ive been a diehard st johns fan through out this horrid decade and will never give up on them.
    I figured if i had anychance of being accepted as a knick fan i have to announce it now before they sign there new player and also give up this year with the magic who have a chance to win it all.

am i accepted?
    just dont start posting at the start of 2010...or else yea you would be a band wagon fan...start loving the knicks now while they suck

Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    You're a Nets fan?
    I don't get it.

Hahaha you're fine dude, especially if you stick around. Hopefully Tmac does so you do too. The "bandwagoners" will come if we have a big free agency, especially if we land "he who shall not be named".

Also I love St John's too, rough lately but lots of fun years even when they weren't tops, lots of years of having a nasty player or two. Artest and Postell, Hatten, Cook, Gordon etc, lots of fun games to watch during those years

Originally Posted by WNY_Knickfan
    Also I love St John's too, rough lately but lots of fun years even when they weren't tops, lots of years of having a nasty player or two. Artest and Postell, Hatten, Cook, Gordon etc, lots of fun games to watch during those years
    F me just exposed myself, went all Eric Gordon when I of course meant Eric Barkley

LOL @ the Knicks Online invasion of bandwagon Knick fans.

I wouldn't accept this guy...NO

Veteran

Originally Posted by johnniesfan2

am i accepted?

Your knowledge of the game will get u accepted by sum and rejected by sum, so u sum it up.

Will we still see u in this forum if the next team sign T-Mac in the offseason????

St. Johns question:
    Mark Jackson, Chris Mullin, and who ???? went up against the Ewing Georgtown Hoyas?