dear rady...........

ANU

Starter
you want to warn me for insulting another member when you have posters here who solely come here strictly to troll? I'm a problem? you know what i'll tell you like i told tht member, you can go **** yourself.there.i made your job easy for you.you know what to do.cunt.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
you want to warn me for insulting another member when you have posters here who solely come here strictly to troll? I'm a problem? you know what i'll tell you like i told tht member, you can go **** yourself.there.i made your job easy for you.you know what to do.cunt.

I think someone snitched on you...

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Good find MSG lol, looks like it was KidTelex or w.e his name is. Damn a newbie snitched on someone? Lol some1's gotta put him in place.

KingCharles34

All Star
unfortunately Anu will most likely get banned unless he gets a chance to edit his post, and makes the decision to do that....but its not really fair, I think i deserve to be warned more then Anu does, for things i just said in a couple other threads. Its like when Rondo shoulda been suspended one game against the Bulls last year in the playoffs, its not really fair. But, after dry snitchin on myself, i think its time for me to exit this thread

johnstarky

Rotation player
I hope ANU doesn't get banned for allowing his emotions to get the best of him.He's been a very good poster to this forum.It would be a sad thing to see him gone.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
i remember catchin tuneraddict in the act of snitchin. I was viewing who's online and it said he was reporting a post :lol:

I even made an image of the screen and made a thread about it :lol: