0 0%
  • Larry Hughes

0 0%
  • Quentin Richardson

2 8.70%
  • Other

4 17.39%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Worst Knicks player of last decade?? (2000-2009)

Default Worst Knicks player of last decade?? (2000-2009)

This is only for players that recieved a considerable amount of playing time at one point or another

*poll coming soon*

ideas are welcomed while im thinkin of who to put on the poll, i will check back here before making the poll official

So far I got

Eddy McFlurry
    Chris Duhorn
    Tim Thomas

easily goes to duhorrible...

He prevented Gallo from developing this last year. made a fast up-tempo style go in slow motion. He belongs in a rec. league.

I know Jerome James didn't recieve much playing time but he should be on the honorable mention. He was a black hole even when he wasn't playing.

And I know we all hate Curry now, but he did have one somewhat productive year. DuDonkey has done absolute ****, had a decent 1/4 of the year last year than decided to start sucking again. He's looking like my pick unless I can think of someone worse.

I couldn't stand Quentin Richardson.

Veteran

I think it's easily Jerome James

polls up...i almost put jerhomo on there, but he didnt play quite enough. I think he probably woulda been the favorite had i put him on there.

This is impossible....Jeffries, chris poophon, McFlurry, Hughes, Tim Thomas

I would take Michael Doleac over any of these bums

Originally Posted by SLY1984
    easily goes to duhorrible...

He prevented Gallo from developing this last year. made a fast up-tempo style go in slow motion. He belongs in a rec. league.
    i ended up voting for him...it was very tough, but because of the big minutes he got for us and how unproductive he was, i had to vote for him. I watched alotta knicks games even during the Isiah era, but Duhorns horrible and boring play got me to stop watchin them for a little while. I just couldnt watch him get 40 minutes a game as our point guard and do close to nothing. He is possibly the worst point guard to ever start for a team as long as he did, and i would even take Steve Blake over him.

Ahh polls up, congrats for Chris DuDonkey!

From your number 1 fan,

knickzrulezH20

I choose Mcflurry. after having a good year in the 06-07 season he hasn't been able to stay on the floor and ballooning to 300+lbs.

As the case of Dunothing, he should have never been the starter and given that many minutes. Being a backup and 15 min. per is all he should have ever gotten which is more of D'Antonis fault. But now he is the 1st male knick city dancer riding the bench.

So far dufaggits in the lead, no votes for jeffries yet...probably because duhomo was gettin all them minutes, pathetically jeffries did start for us but at least he didnt play unproductive minutes a game.

Every over paid Knick who didn't hustle, play defense, play team ball, and contribute to winning basketball games, receives my nominee as worst Knick player of the last decade.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Eddy Curry:

Because of everything we gave up for him.
    and everything he didn't give us.

I hope he dies.

curry how many game did he even play for us? and how much he get pay?

Without a doubt Eddy Curry.

He was one of the biggest reasons for the downfall of the Knicks. First off, We traded our first round draft pick to Chicago for Eddy Curry. We would've gotten the second spot, which was used for LaMarcus Aldridge (who was soon traded from Chicago to Portland).

So, we basically traded the chance to draft LaMarcus Aldridge for Eddy Curry. Using this pick, we could've also been able to acquire Brandon Roy, Rudy Gay or Randy Foye, if we didn't want to take Aldridge.

But no, we took Curry. He performed very poorly, playing no defense and not rebounding. He was plagued with injuries after the first two seasons. Curry stayed out of shape, so he could get payed without having to actually play. He succesfully wasted the team's money.

Then, he brought more negative attention to the team when he was accused by his chaffeur of some really disgusting stuff (I will not go into it, but you can read about it online).

Today, he continues to not play and waste our investment in him. He currently remains our biggest financial obstacle in acquiring talented free agents for 2010.

He is not only the worst Knicks player of the last decade, but the worst NBA player of the last decade.

Originally Posted by JujuXG
    curry how many game did he even play for us? and how much he get pay?
    I don't see how a person like Eddy Curry could live with himself knowing all the millions he stole and the disgrace for an NBA career that he's had.

I seriously think that Larry Brown wanted him on the Knicks because it was his secret plan to run the Knicks into the ground.Any person with a normal brain wouldn't give up two 1st round draft picks for a lazy incompetent big man with health issues, a poor work ethic and a large contract.

I hate the dumb salary cap rule that says that a player is qualified to earn every nickle on his contract even if he's on the inactive roster.I hope that the new CBA rules will prohibit players with ridiculous contracts, such as Eddy Curry, from being dead weight to teams in the NBA.