The Knicks try to do damage control with Gallo

Is it just me, or is Gallinari only good when his few good moments are "mixed?"

• Total voters

jimkcchief88

All Star
newbie? I was moderating sites much bigger than this before you knew there were knick forums.. the van horn days? to me that is recent history, I still have ticket stubs when michael ray richardson was a knick.. Please don't come with this newbie mess.. the fact that you remember the van horn days tells me you know very little about knicks history if that is the best you can do..

The fact that you wax on poetically about carmelo just tells me you are a carmelo fan more than you are a knick fan.. LOL.. a pure scorer, please tell me what does that mean? what is a "pure scorer" as opposed to an "unpure scorer"? and beautiful to watch is a matter of opinion, especially if you appreciate a guy who takes 23 shots per game and only shoots 43%

Kobe won rings because he is twice the player carmelo is... talk about untrained eye.. how about the untrained basketball mind? it seems as if you are more interested in And 1 ball play as opposed to winning basketball....

maybe kobe IS the kind of help teams need to win championships..

again, we have another carmelo apologist... wow

Well Mr Moderator here at KO.com you barely have 100 posts, which makes you a newbie on our block. Real NY Baller already is going in on you in another thread but if you want to make it 2 for 2 game on. I'm always ready to deal with a Gallo-apologist on Chief.

You can tell people are on edge with this franchise when they are having heated arguments in 5 year old threads.

jimkcchief88

All Star
You can tell people are on edge with this franchise when they are having heated arguments in 5 year old threads.

Which is why PJax should have taken a "safer pick" instead of "swinging for the fences" lol. I'm predicting a dribbler back to the pitcher instead of a home run. Then I started thinking about the Zinger/Pau comparisons and how they relate to the Shaq/Pippen/instagram battle over greatest Lakers vs Bulls. So would Pau be considered a top 5 Laker??? Of course not. How about top 10. Nope. How about top 15???? I doubt it. Maybe top 20??? Debatable. So Pjax bet the ranch on a project that at best is a Pau Gasol type player??? Epic Fail:(

Tkf

Benchwarmer
Well Mr Moderator here at KO.com you barely have 100 posts, which makes you a newbie on our block. Real NY Baller already is going in on you in another thread but if you want to make it 2 for 2 game on. I'm always ready to deal with a Gallo-apologist on Chief.
LOL typical loser arguments.. so now you want to piggy back on someone else I am having a discussion with, LOL you sure know how to pick em... from carmelo to this now.. smh

jimkcchief88

All Star
LOL typical loser arguments.. so now you want to piggy back on someone else I am having a discussion with, LOL you sure know how to pick em... from carmelo to this now.. smh

I have an idea Gallo-fan why don't you and you 100 lackluster posts crawl back into the hole you came from. Go troll the Nuggets boards... Do us all a favor

This thread should be locked down. It is ancient and only serving as a platform for people to insult each other.

Tkf

Benchwarmer
This thread should be locked down. It is ancient and only serving as a platform for people to insult each other.

I agree with you, but it didn't have to go down this road, look at the poster who came in tossing insults.. looking at his post now I am not surprised, locking it down will just close out this discussion, but will it stop posters from unprompted and unnecessary attacks?

Tkf

Benchwarmer
Uhhhhh and who called who a LOSER???? Snitch much:)

actually if you bother to go back and read, after your unwarranted and snide post towards me, I referred to your posting method as that of a losers mentality... instead of focus on the actual discussion you rather attack my opinions with your own personal opinions and then refer to other discussions that had nothing to do with this thread.. so yes, that is a defeatist mentality.