Chunk'a Dunk returning sooner than expected?

smokes

Huge Member
Heard this before... he'll play 5 minutes then leave with Big Mac withdrawal symptoms.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Dirk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blow out his kneecaps soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yea Big Mac syndrome has infected him a lot during his Knicks career. Isn't it sad that the team that once drafted the great Patrick Ewing has only one center on its team and his name is Eddy Curry. Wow....how far the mighty have fallen huh?

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Curry_Eddy_nyk.jpg
Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni says he'll definitely play center Eddy Curry when he's ready to return to the court.

Many believed that New York would buyout Curry's contract in order to save $1 million in cap space.
"I don't know. I hope so," Curry said of remaining with the Knicks. "But I don't know. It's kind of early to tell. We'll see what happens."
The Knicks don't have a traditional center on their roster.
"When he's ready, he'll play," D'Antoni said. "It should be a good opportunity. I think it's a huge head start on summer."
Via New York Post

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/65098/20100302/curry_might_have_future_with_knicks/#ixzz0h4b0f2LX

This is how bad we are, Eddy Curry making news again. God damn it.

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
What really sucks about Curry's contract, besides the fact he has a PLAYER option for $11 million, is that that final year is next year. So you guys can't even utilize him as a big expiring contract because of the impending lockout. Isiah really shouldn't be let near another organized basketball team...ever.