What should we do with LennyW?

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
True or false:Lenny lost 4 (winable) games this year because of horrible coaching decisions. His rotation sucked and drove me nuts why FWill and Dermarr didnt play more this year.More Defense is needed also.What should we do if Lenny sucks and makes poor decisions NEXT yr? I will say this,Hubie Brown made old farts look good so Lenny's age shouldnt come up.Just his occaisional Alzhiemer's disease. So if NY sucks next yr does LEN stay or go??

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
if we start off bad goodybe lenny hello isiah. he needs 2 get in touch w todays game if not. byebye

can u state which 4 games u r referring 2

AJD

Benchwarmer
We should've hired Fratello. He knows defense especially the zone and that would have helped us in the first round versus the Nets.

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
AJD said:
We should've hired Fratello. He knows defense especially the zone and that would have helped us in the first round versus the Nets.

oh yeah i never would have thought about that.....
:cry: :cry:
but didnt he want too much ??
or something like that ??

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
they need a coaching change, wut lenny is doing rite now is wut chaney coulda been doing, there are no great new offensive schemes, and teh defense is still very bad

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
The team will have the whole off-season and preseason to get used to Lenny. I think they will do much better under him next year. He is one of the greatest coaches of all time. Give him some more time with the Knicks and they will be winners. What more can you expect from him, when he was thrown into a team that didn't even have chemisty in mid-season...a championship? Also, prior to the Knicks, he hadn't coached in a year or two, so he needed to get back into the swing of things.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
kriss childs said:
True or false:Lenny lost 4 (winable) games this year because of horrible coaching decisions. His rotation sucked and drove me nuts why FWill and Dermarr didnt play more this year.More Defense is needed also.What should we do if Lenny sucks and makes poor decisions NEXT yr? I will say this,Hubie Brown made old farts look good so Lenny's age shouldnt come up.Just his occaisional Alzhiemer's disease. So if NY sucks next yr does LEN stay or go??

i wrote this earlier::
"can u state which 4 games u r referring 2"

AJD

Benchwarmer
frankwilliams said:
AJD said:

oh yeah i never would have thought about that.....
:cry: :cry:
but didnt he want too much ??
or something like that ??

No Isiah was playing it safe.

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
JJtheKnick said:
ok lenny turned this team around even with all the trades
watch next season he will be set in and they will do good

isn't that about the same thing that happened with coach Don Chaney....??
because Jeff Van Gundy left him in like the middle of the season people were like "He'll do better next season"........???

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
Hey Pyotrev.- Len had clock management issues 2 games in a row(losses)and 2 games where fouling to prevent the 3 pt shot was not done.Thats the 4.Gimme a min.to get the teams right ,anyone remember?

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
JJtheKnick said:
umm nothing lenny is as good a couch as any couch he is the most winng couch ever good damn it

:lol: couch??
not saying you can't spell....
know that was an error but....
couch....
LMAO......

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
you cant win that many and be that bad... but how can you also lose that many? i dont know if hes great but hes definitely good and better than chaney