Knicks Vs Pistons (emergency gamethread)

Toons

is the Bo$$
New-York-Knicks-vs-Detroit-Pistons.jpg

Knicks Starting Lineup

act_tracy_mcgrady.jpg
Bill.Walker.jpg
act_danilo_gallinari.jpg
act_al_harrington.jpg
act_david_lee.jpg

vs

Pistons Starting Lineup

act_rodney_stuckey.jpg
act_richard_hamilton.jpg
act_tayshaun_prince.jpg

act_jonas_jerebko.jpg
act_jason_maxiell.jpg

My comments

Nice to see Dantoni Shaking up the Lineup. Should be a good game.

Knicks by 12

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
D'antoni might have something with this lineup. Start Mcgrady at the point and play Walker a ton of minutes. Walker may be the best thing to happen to the Knicks all season.

JujuXG

Benchwarmer
the starting line up seem pretty good.

WHY CAN WE PLAY LIKE THIS EVERY NIGHT?

Last edited:

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Damn guys we running away with this one, nice job.

T-Mac: 21, 7, and 8. 50% Shooting.

Who said this guy still doesn't have it?

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Dropped Marvin Williams to pick up T-Mac on my fantasy team, and now I'm pondering whether I should pick up Bill Walker to. The guy was electric. At least 7 of his 9 field goals were dunks, but still I think we won that Nate trade as long as he develops. Got a team option to keep him next year for close to the minimum, sounds like a no-brainer to me.

tiger0330

Legend
I said even before we got Tmac that he should play the point and he should run the offense. It's a win against a bad team but D'antoni needs to go with Tmac at the point and Walker on the wing, if you can't have a big front court it doesn't hurt to have a big back court.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Good win. Bill Walker has been surprising. Hopefully he can keep it up. The Knicks need depth at the shooting guard position.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Billy 'Sky" Walker is the MAN! dude is flat out sick and is a highlight reel definitely a keeper and i could see him coming up with some sick plays/energy when were actually competing for a championship kudos to D'antoni for giving this kid a shot, and dude is all about winning you could tell those 2 years in boston were great for him he's sick and i think we robbed the celdicks =)

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
Billy 'Sky" Walker is the MAN! dude is flat out sick and is a highlight reel definitely a keeper and i could see him coming up with some sick plays/energy when were actually competing for a championship kudos to D'antoni for giving this kid a shot, and dude is all about winning you could tell those 2 years in boston were great for him he's sick and i think we robbed the celdicks =)

What doesn't make sense to me is why trade for Nate when Walker is younger, better, and makes much less money. I mean, I guess they didn't want the 3 year commitment but Walker is an actual SG in a SG body. Not sure what ainge was thinking.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Wicked game.

Walker is a golden nugget.

Liking the line up too.

See what happens next game running the same 5.

Nueva York!!!!!!

petescud

Starter
I didn't see any of the game but i'm happy to hear the comments...especially about the new guys...Thanks Guys Pete

YanksKnicks86

Benchwarmer
Bender is the worst player I have ever seen, so NO. Douglas is average. I was at this game and enjoyed watching all the scoring. Probably my favorite game of the year. Caught some hotties coming out of the garden after the game tonight, had to be models or some player's girl. Also met Coach Phil Weber come out pretty quickly with not 1 but 2! smoking hot girls. He seemed pretty happy. LOL