Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What to do with Curry

Buying out Curry won't do anything, Trading Wilson isn't a bad idea, let's just hope Kahn give up on Rubio.

I really don't see how the Sacramento trade benefits us on a big way.

I do not like the Golden State trade. I don't want Maggette anywhere near this team. He is not a winner and doesnt have a winning attitude.

The Charlotte trade isn't bad....

Don't like the Bucks trade.

I still think the best trade out there is Curry for Okafor.

ekhm who will be as stupid to give him his 11 mln ? Only nyk a.k.a. we love overpaided bench players. We were able to sell him when he was about 19 ppg... now sit and cry and die. btw very nice signature lmao I'm going to check how our chinese star shine

Originally Posted by StreetDreams21
    Buying out Curry won't do anything, Trading Wilson isn't a bad idea, let's just hope Kahn give up on Rubio.

I really don't see how the Sacramento trade benefits us on a big way.

I do not like the Golden State trade. I don't want Maggette anywhere near this team. He is not a winner and doesnt have a winning attitude.

The Charlotte trade isn't bad....

Don't like the Bucks trade.

I still think the best trade out there is Curry for Okafor.
    None of these trades really stand out except for gettgin DJ Augustin from CHarlotte....Maggette's contract would be a cap killer and un realistic in the eyes of Donnie Walsh who is all about savings.

Okafor would be great along David Lee but who says we are keeping Lee next year...atleast Okafor can be a good Center who can rebound and block shots but 11 million a year??? That's the problem...we can sign Camby for 4 to 5 Mil a year and get another center with the same strengths in rebounding and shot blocking for another 3-4 mil.

I'm anti Okafor all the way. He's just not that ****ing good. Def not $11m good.

Mcgee, Haywood > Okafor.

Originally Posted by Crazy8s
    I'm anti Okafor all the way. ... Def not $11m good.

Mcgee, Haywood > Okafor.
    I would agree with that, but Okafor seems the most 'attainable' center for Curry. If you were on the other end of the deal, would you be willing to trade Haywood for Curry??

Knicks center Eddy Curry is expected to play at San Antonio Wednesday. The 7-foot Curry hasn't played since Jan. 18 after having surgery to remove loose cartilage in his knee.
    ayay good move, we need to beat ( hit some players ) in the west otherwise we haven't chance for win !

Default Hopefully Curry doesn't injure another player. That would be VERY bad.

Originally Posted by milchshake
    ayay good move, we need to beat ( hit some players ) in the west otherwise we haven't chance for win !
    Not sure if that would be a 'good' move, but it's nice seeing the Knicks using an expanded rotation. After all, in desperate times we might as well throw everything and see what sticks?

Anybody think we could convince New Orleans to give us Collison/Okafor, for Curry/Chandler/Douglas??? Okafors' contract sucks, but if we could get Collison, I'd be all for it...

Originally Posted by LOIOSH30
    Anybody think we could convince New Orleans to give us Collison/Okafor, for Curry/Chandler/Douglas??? Okafors' contract sucks, but if we could get Collison, I'd be all for it...
    Interesting, Collison has been amazing as of late. He's been so good that I think they might ask for a steeper price lol. Or we could try and bait them to send us Cp3 if we take on Peja's contract? Who knows, but the Hornets got an enviable point guard rotation.

Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    Interesting, Collison has been amazing as of late. He's been so good that I think they might ask for a steeper price lol. Or we could try and bait them to send us Cp3 if we take on Peja's contract? Who knows, but the Hornets got an enviable point guard rotation.
    Yeah, I didn't even mention Paul, figured that'd be wishful thinking...Okafors' contract goes through 2013/2014, and will be over 14 million that final year. I don't know how steep a price they can ask for taking that contract off their hands. New Orleans is very cost consious, a trade of Curry for Okafor would save them over 40 mil...

Originally Posted by pakopako
    Not sure if that would be a 'good' move, but it's nice seeing the Knicks using an expanded rotation. After all, in desperate times we might as well throw everything and see what sticks?
    it was "good move", I'm trying be sarcastic hah. I don't think so eddy can be our ace in the hole, but he can give some rest for david who is playing zylion minutes in every game. BTW we can't be sure anything with this team, they're unpredictable for me so maybe with spurs eddy will get 25231312 pts 1892892313 rebounds and 12132 blocks but it could be still not enough to win for nyk

Anybody else hoping Dejuan Blair abuses the hell out of Eddy Curry tonight?

Originally Posted by LOIOSH30
    Anybody else hoping Dejuan Blair abuses the hell out of Eddy Curry tonight?
    He will not only abuse eddy, but also abuse david lee....

We should have definitely picked blair in the draft...SMH

Originally Posted by Dirk
    LMAOOO!!!

This certainly should be plan A for us...Curry is a waste