Knicks vs Raptors highlights Gallo and Chandler

tiger0330

Legend
http://fromthebaseline.com/videos/1515-knicks-vs-raptors-highlights-#JOSC_TOP

Another loss. So far I don't know about T-Mac playing the point. I also think that Rodriguez did a good job when he was in the game.
Agree, mixed results so far with TMac. 1 good game and 1 loss, D'Antoni better not pull the plug on Tmac at the point like he did with N8 though, it would just prove the point that he's weak and indecisive.

Serge got owned by Calderon but overall played better than TMac running the show.

CoolClyde

is this the official knicks craptors game thread?

i guess this is as close to a knickcraptor game thread as there's gonna be.
seems KO has lost interest... even without Bosh, Knicks are handed their heads by a seeming 2nd string team. so f*cking sad. a decent game by DLEE, his defense is outstanding! By that, I mean when guys drive the lane, he's left standing, outside the lane. As much as I love the guy's hustle and grit, his lack of D has finally gotten to me. His +/- led the Knicks with -13...

I liked what I saw in Power Serge, some of his drives to the hoop were better than we've seen from Duhound in years. 10 pts, 7 dimes in 17 minutes. But Calderon put him to shame...

Where's Tony Douglas? c'mon D'amnfool! play the rook! Wake up Pringle, season's over!

good to see Wil back, decent game. everyone else, McGrody, Skywalker, Harrington, Gallo all played sub-par, lackadaisical, although we did get a rise out of the big cock at end of game to make things interesting.

However, as usual, no stops when it counted.
A complete lack of DEFENSE led to this D-feat.

Thanks No-D'Antoni!
:barf::gony:

Big C

Benchwarmer
Good points.

Good points. I never want to see House in a game again. Especially since he is getting playing time over Douglas. Really, what is House bring to the table that Douglas can't? To make things worse it looks barely knows how to dribble.

I was surprised that Wilson had such a good game. He was driving and running down the court. Right now this team looks like he is just going through the motions.

As far as T-Mac, it does not look like he is playing with any emotions.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I think Tracy is not playing as hard as he could, only because it doesn't mean anything now. He's still getting his legs back, something that might take the whole season. Trying to get back in shape for next year, whether he plays for us, or another team.

And another embarrasing loss to the Bosh-less Craptors. Come on now...