Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW YORK YANKEES VS ATLANTA BRAVES 1996 WORLD SERIES....wait...thats not right....

Default NEW YORK YANKEES VS ATLANTA BRAVES 1996 WORLD SERIES....wait...thats not right....

Knicks vs. Hawks @ MSG

Yeah, game on now.

Gallo bringing that fire and desire

Superstar

What a disaster that pic is.

Douglas finally getting a chance and doing well...

Originally Posted by Crazy8s
    Douglas finally getting a chance and doing well...
    I'm glad he's getting a shot. I hope we pick up his option in a couple years. He'd be a nice role player to have on any team.

it's aaaaaaall going to **** now.

House thinks he's a ****ing hero.

Gallo's just dumb.

Chandler's dumb.

Harrington's dumb.

Chandler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Superstar

Chandler!!!! Nice!!!! Defensive Play!!!!!!

Great win! Excellent block by Will the Trill! I had a heart attack lol.

Gallo was posting and toasting in the beginning. His post game is still awkward, just imagine if he refines it over the offseason. He's never going to be a dominant post player, but all he needs some refinement with his shot and length. Some of his moves were Nowitzki-like.

Also his defense was superb. Gallo has become the team's best perimeter defender. (gasp) I know that's not saying much because we are the no-defense Knicks, but still. Remember how many times he got exposed in the beginning of the season? Now he was holding JOE JOHNSON into check. GO GALLO!!!!!!

And I hate Eddie Blouse, I have no idea why D'antoni put him in for that one minute in the fourth quarter. The whole forum will prob shoot me for saying this, but I'd rather have Curry in the rotation than Mickey Mouse. I really can't stand him on offense or defense, he can go rot with the Celdicks for all I care.

Veteran

smh, Josh Smith quoted as saying Mike D. is a great coach.

Joe Johnson saying he might stay with the Hawks because he could not go back to a losing situation. How many of the big name FAs feel that way?

Nice win by the Knicks, D'Ants did do some coaching in crunch time going to that 2-3 zone that kept the Hawks out of the paint.

Only problem with the win is we're probably going to have another lineup change. Douglas and Gallo did well, Tmac at PG is probably done and Gallo may play 40+ mins the rest of the way.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

my heart stopped those last 10 seconds but chandler with an impressive defensive plays reminiscent to what were used to seeing in the 90's wish for more of those, and more guys to play defense then we'd actually be competitive ( see, december ) Gallo grew a pair tonight and it showed he didnt back down and took control i wanna see more out of him like we did tonight. and i wanna see Douglas play more, everytime he plays he plays outstanding yet D"amntony goes back to sitting him on the bench, yet he comes back playing better then before dude needs to get consistent minutes he could develop into a nice 6th man for our future dudes fantastic on both sides of the ball he owned Crawford tonight

Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    my heart stopped those last 10 seconds but chandler with an impressive defensive plays reminiscent to what were used to seeing in the 90's wish for more of those, and more guys to play defense then we'd actually be competitive ( see, december ) Gallo grew a pair tonight and it showed he didnt back down and took control i wanna see more out of him like we did tonight. and i wanna see Douglas play more, everytime he plays he plays outstanding yet D"amntony goes back to sitting him on the bench, yet he comes back playing better then before dude needs to get consistent minutes he could develop into a nice 6th man for our future dudes fantastic on both sides of the ball he owned Crawford tonight
    The only difference between a good game and a rotten game when it comes to Gallo, is if his shots are falling. He panicked like a rabbit when he had the ball at the end of the game. Fair enough, he's still young but he's had enough PT to adjust to clutch situations.

That would have been our 12th loss, I think, with a double digit lead in the 4th. He's seen dire straits ball plenty of times but still looks scared.

i was at this gam my heart broke when they first gave horford the bucket

Default I'll take dumb luck over bad luck.

Dumb luck the past two games. This time it worked in the Knicks favor.
    I really liked the fact that everyone had a balanced load... and of course Gallo *vroomvroom* was on FIRE. (And despite having a low score, Chandler was amazing on defense.)

lucky ending but what the hell was that ? I should not regret win is a win. Toney lost... David slept... 0 control.