shaq's and kg's are also very beautifull

btw, i had no ideea AJD's N'SYNC fan :)

AJD

Benchwarmer
frankwilliams said:
NSYNC!!!
Frank Sinatra!!!
How old are you.....?
Not as old as you might think. That's all I'm saying I wasnt alive when Frank Sinatra was popular.

AJD

Benchwarmer
frankwilliams said:
AJD said:
frankwilliams said:
NSYNC!!!
Frank Sinatra!!!
How old are you.....?
Not as old as you might think. That's all I'm saying I wasnt alive when Frank Sinatra was popular.

So the Frank Sinatra was a joke eH?
No. absolutely not. Frank Sinatra is the only singer who i really do like to listen to.[/i]

AJD

Benchwarmer
Because I listen to his music and I read some stuff about him and I like his music. I hate modern punk and rock and stuff like that. I like guys like Nat King Cole, King Pleasure and Frank Sinatra- thats my taste. Like it or not I won't change it.

AJD

Benchwarmer
What makes it any better than classical music? Todays music is loud and irritating or you simply can't understand what in the world the singer is saying. I like Classical music thats that.

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
You sound like someone my friend knows....
He said something very........

"I'm very fond of classical music"......
Wow....
Every one of my friends started laughin'........
Not to say you have no taste in music...
But your different than modern people.....

rady

Administrator
Staff member
stop the quotations!!
what's so hard to understand? AJD likes the oldies, so do i, and just because he wasn't born back then, doesn't mean he can't appreciate their music.

that music can't even be compared to what we're listening nowadays

period.

AJD

Benchwarmer
I don't really care about what's popular. I don't like popular stuff like that. I like Football, Basketball, Baseball, ESPN, Frank Sinatra, History, Law, math, sex and more. I don't really care if people think my taste is poor because i hate punk rock etc. I like what I like.

AJD

Benchwarmer
Sorry bout those quotes, Rady. I posted that while you posted yours. Thanks for the help, Rady. You're the man.

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
rady said:
stop the quotations!!
what's so hard to understand? AJD likes the oldies, so do i, and just because he wasn't born back then, doesn't mean he can't appreciate their music.

that music can't even be compared to what we're listening nowadays

period.

Sorry...
Didn't see that...
Just was interested in what AJD wrote so just looked at the bottom of the page...
Sorry...