Types of Music :: Oldies/Newbies

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i don't want to be missunderstood. i also listen to modern music, but not what i see nonstop on mtv, or on radio stations. i'm against the commercial music.
what i do like is the underground hiphop, a music that contains a message, and makes you meditate .. on life.. and stuff. as for rock, i like the clasic rock

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
rady said:
i don't want to be missunderstood. i also listen to modern music, but not what i see nonstop on mtv, or on radio stations. i'm against the commercial music.
what i do like is the underground hiphop, a music that contains a message, and makes you meditate .. on life.. and stuff. as for rock, i like the clasic rock

ok w.e. i understand.....
i definetly like the modern type hip-hop and rap....
some underground.....
rock definetly i like the punk style....

e_D

Benchwarmer
lets take this topic a different way.. Rady, what kinda underground stuff you listen to? im all about that shit man.. I'm actually pretty close with one of the members of the group Non-Phixion.. plus I'm working on beats for Freestyle who used to be part of The Arsonists. Underground hip hop is life for me! ..along with asian rock. 8)

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
this has topic has turned from "Stephon Marbury's Wife"
to......
What type of music do you listen to.....
This should go to the off topic forum.....

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
as long as were on music... i mainly like rap (not everything !!) but also go with reggae hard rock and some techno

rady

Administrator
Staff member
e_D said:
lets take this topic a different way.. Rady, what kinda underground stuff you listen to? im all about that shit man.. I'm actually pretty close with one of the members of the group Non-Phixion.. plus I'm working on beats for Freestyle who used to be part of The Arsonists. Underground hip hop is life for me! ..along with asian rock. 8)

really?
i heard a lot about them, but never got the chance to listen. it's very hard to find their albums here, if not impossible, but i did put my ears on Rakim, Dilated Peoples, KRS One, Rhazel, Canibus...
My favorite rapper is by far NAS, and i also like DMX.
when i said underground hiphop, i was reffering to our own hiphop. very good, and very wise.. i have to say, it's a bit different if the american one

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
yea i luv nas and dmx... i got a cool song by canibus w eminem and d12 i think (voodoo i believe its called) i like some rakim and i like DILATED PEOPLES - this way is a great song

e_D

Benchwarmer
rady said:
really?
i heard a lot about them, but never got the chance to listen. it's very hard to find their albums here, if not impossible, but i did put my ears on Rakim, Dilated Peoples, KRS One, Rhazel, Canibus...
My favorite rapper is by far NAS, and i also like DMX.
when i said underground hiphop, i was reffering to our own hiphop. very good, and very wise.. i have to say, it's a bit different if the american one

yeah they were pretty good. If you want I could send you some mp3s or something. of course I'd wanna hear some of your underground stuff as well. :) the american music scene blows. thats y I like going international. I like nas too, but he's not as good today as he was 10 years ago.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
e_D said:
yeah they were pretty good. If you want I could send you some mp3s or something. of course I'd wanna hear some of your underground stuff as well. :) the american music scene blows. thats y I like going international. I like nas too, but he's not as good today as he was 10 years ago.

great, we'll use the pm for that