Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Types of Music :: Oldies/Newbies

Originally Posted by e_D
    lets take this topic a different way.. Rady, what kinda underground stuff you listen to? im all about that **** man.. I'm actually pretty close with one of the members of the group Non-Phixion.. plus I'm working on beats for Freestyle who used to be part of The Arsonists. Underground hip hop is life for me! ..along with asian rock. 8)
    really?
    i heard a lot about them, but never got the chance to listen. it's very hard to find their albums here, if not impossible, but i did put my ears on Rakim, Dilated Peoples, KRS One, Rhazel, Canibus...
    My favorite rapper is by far NAS, and i also like DMX.
    when i said underground hiphop, i was reffering to our own hiphop. very good, and very wise.. i have to say, it's a bit different if the american one

Yeah I like DMX he's the only rapper I can actually stand to listen to.

Superstar

yea i luv nas and dmx... i got a cool song by canibus w eminem and d12 i think (voodoo i believe its called) i like some rakim and i like DILATED PEOPLES - this way is a great song

Originally Posted by rady
    really?
    i heard a lot about them, but never got the chance to listen. it's very hard to find their albums here, if not impossible, but i did put my ears on Rakim, Dilated Peoples, KRS One, Rhazel, Canibus...
    My favorite rapper is by far NAS, and i also like DMX.
    when i said underground hiphop, i was reffering to our own hiphop. very good, and very wise.. i have to say, it's a bit different if the american one
    yeah they were pretty good. If you want I could send you some mp3s or something. of course I'd wanna hear some of your underground stuff as well. the american music scene blows. thats y I like going international. I like nas too, but he's not as good today as he was 10 years ago.

Listen to Nas - Thief's Theme

It's new and it's circulating the mixtapes over there in NYC.

Originally Posted by e_D
    yeah they were pretty good. If you want I could send you some mp3s or something. of course I'd wanna hear some of your underground stuff as well. the american music scene blows. thats y I like going international. I like nas too, but he's not as good today as he was 10 years ago.
    great, we'll use the pm for that