Airing this Sunday on ESPN: "Winning Time: Reggie Miller v. The New York Knicks"

Blumatic

Rotation player
This thread demonstrates exactly why LeBron will never be in NY because he rather be a Knick-Killer like Reggie than play for NY.

Totally agree. If he stays and we get some other top agents. It is on. Once we start booing, he is going kill us.

If he stays and we get good, drama will be back at the Garden.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I think there were both Saturday and Sunday matchups, no? Used to come after Hangtime and Inside Stuff on NBC. Remember that show with Reggie Theus as the coach?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meD8-BGc6oY

Lmao.. use to watch hangtime and city high(?) back in those days... I think I was like 9 or 10 y/o at the time...

2490HangTimeLogo.jpg

Anthony Anderson!!! lmao

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
I came into age as a Knick fan during the Isiah era, so I don't really remember the NYK/Pacer rivalry, but I do remember Reggie Miller shit talking the Knicks throughout the whole All-Star Weekend.

LeFlume

All Star
It doesen't matter what he did against us and how. Give the man some respect. He is one of the best shoters the game have ever seen and a class act of the court. A first ballot HOF for sure. Respect Reggie. Yeah I hate him to but ...respect.

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
Totally agree. If he stays and we get some other top agents. It is on. Once we start booing, he is going kill us.

If he stays and we get good, drama will be back at the Garden.
Amen. LeBron probably isn't coming to resurrect New York. He's probably coming to do what Miller and Jordan did to Ewing: Send us deeper into the dead.

This was an awesome documentary btw. God I f****** hate Reggie Miller. It was awesome being at Staples Center in 2000 to see the Lakers shit on him and the Pacers hahaha

Sage

Rotation player
I finally got a chance to watch this and it was definitely painful to relive some of it. I can respect him as a player these days, but f**k Reggie Miller, seriously... I hated the guy.

That era was the peak of my interest in basketball and the Knicks, and it was great to hear some of the things I didn't know, like Stark's mum telling off Ewing, etc. Was good to see the moments when the Knicks fought off the Pacers, and Spike Lee was pretty good value. Still... Some painful stuff for our poor Knicks.

The very end made me laugh though, how the Pacers reacted to the LJ 4 point play.

Definitely worth a look at least.