Will Al Harrington miss 300 threes this season? He's at about 240 misses now

mafra

Legend
Hallelujah. Only have to endure 17 mre games of Al Harrington going 1-7 from dowtown.

Al goes 1-7 from behind the arc tonight.... I think he missed 3 of those in the 4th, 2 of them when NY was trailing by a point or two, under 4-minutes remaining.

You would think a dude shooting 116-341 on the season (from 3) would be a tad more conservative late in games. I mean, I grimmace when NY is within 4 points late in games... Always time for a momentum-killing, 3-brick fro Big Al. Dude is seriously on pace to miss 300 3s this season!

Dude just refuses to go to the hot hand, to even think of passing. He wont rebound or play defense. I know that Gallo choked again, missing a key foul shot... But Gallo had the mismatch and we were close until Al missed back-2-back 3s.

I'm SO looking fwd to the end of this season.

I just cannot stand listening to games and hearing Al go his usual 1-7 from behind the arc. SURE, every 10th game he gets "hot" and rains in 5-8.... But for all those nights he drains 30 points, there are the other 9 games where he just kills you.

I repeat... Not many players can boast missing about 250 3-point shots in a season. BIg Al is on his way to 300 misses. WOW! THREE HUNDRED PEOPLE. Wouldn't that suggest you can't shoot?

NewYork 21 Knicks

Benchwarmer
it was so disgusting that he was just throwing those up there.... another thing i dont get is if we might only have t mac for this year why arent we playing him is it to rest him for the offseason because that doesnt make sense... harringtton is off everyone see that the coach has got to pull him out to put a clutch/ all star player in replacing a dude who doesnt know when not too shoot it.

CoolClyde

Al F*cking Brickington

I guess this is as close to official game thread as we're gonna get... sad.

ONCE AGAIN, Brickington missing shots in a tight game in 4th Q, while other team scores at will and goes on to win. I agree with Mafra, Al is the black hole of the Knicks, the ball goes in and never comes out, he's hardly EVER looking to pass. Thus goes the D'amnfoolosophy of shoot shoot shoot, NO DEFEND!

What a difference between Knicks and Spurs. Spurs have a true center, pass the ball ALL THE TIME, have set plays (cutters and back door galore), and players like Manu "the bald spot" Ginobli, who is more aggressive than any Knick on the floor. The lack of Knicks passing the ball around, the lack of a defense, and the lack of set plays is direct result of sh*t coaching by D'amnfool and his yes-men.

I even miss Duhound!! I wanted him benched, not put in the doghouse (haha, hound in the doghouse) for good. The Knicks can use the hound for 15 minutes a night to get some assists, but NOOOOOOOOO... there's no room for another player in the d'amned short rotation. Can't believe I'm defending that f*ck!

Douglas played OK, amazing that he was Knick player of the game with 2 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal. The rook should have seen more minutes throughout the year, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

How can I NOT complain seeing this team blow game after game?
D'amnitoni!

knicklogo_anibrick.gif

:barf::gony:

jimkcchief88

All Star
Looks like Gallo came back down to earth. 5-13 from the field, 0-4 from 3, 14 points.... That's about right on his season average.

tiger0330

Legend
Now you know why Harrington can never stick with a team. Has to be the worst player to score 40 points in NBA history.

mafra

Legend

ONCE AGAIN, Brickington missing shots in a tight game in 4th Q, while other team scores at will and goes on to win. I agree with Mafra, Al is the black hole of the Knicks, the ball goes in and never comes out, he's hardly EVER looking to pass. Thus goes the D'amnfoolosophy of shoot shoot shoot, NO DEFEND!

What a difference between Knicks and Spurs. Spurs have a true center, pass the ball ALL THE TIME, have set plays (cutters and back door galore), and players like Manu "the bald spot" Ginobli, who is more aggressive than any Knick on the floor. The lack of Knicks passing the ball around, the lack of a defense, and the lack of set plays is direct result of sh*t coaching by D'amnfool and his yes-men.

I even miss Duhound!! I wanted him benched, not put in the doghouse (haha, hound in the doghouse) for good. The Knicks can use the hound for 15 minutes a night to get some assists, but NOOOOOOOOO... there's no room for another player in the d'amned short rotation. Can't believe I'm defending that f*ck!

Douglas played OK, amazing that he was Knick player of the game with 2 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal. The rook should have seen more minutes throughout the year, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

D'amnitoni!

knicklogo_anibrick.gif

I was shocked to learn that our entire guard rotation COMBINED for a grand total of 20 points. We're talking 5 guys!!! Truly amazing right?

I just don't get why Al is in the game come the 4th quarter? If it's really about building for the future.... Then put the game in the hands of the kids... We can lose with them just as easily as we can lose watching House & Harrington choke.

Gallo was ICE cold but he got it going in the 2nd half. He is what he is.

I just want to see Lee, Mcgrady, Douglas, Chandler, Gallo, Walker & Sergio. Harrington should be on a very short leash. Only used when nothing else is going, and only remains while he's hot.

In the 4th.... he misses a 3... fouls a few shooters, turns the ball over. He should have been yanked then, and we wouldn't have to endure watch him try to be a hero chucking 3s.

A true embarassment to miss 300 3s on the season, and Al is heading straight toward that.

Red

TYPE-A

D'amnitoni!

knicklogo_anibrick.gif

Here's a better question...

Harrington might miss 300 shots this season, he's known as a selfish black hole, and can't guard his man...

Does the coaching and his flawed philosophy, combined with his many other short-comings (like rotations and lack of defense knowledge) have anything to do with that?

A. Yes
B. Yes
C. Hell yes

Looks like Gallo came back down to earth. 5-13 from the field, 0-4 from 3, 14 points.... That's about right on his season average.

Back down to earth?

When did he take off?

Oh...

you mean when he finally showed a flash to hype up all his blinded supporters that now hang on his nuts to a greater extent?

To quote a fellow KOL poster...

"this dude is more streakier than a $10 gallon of paint"!

Considering our alternatives...

if we were playing horse he would already have the

"B" and "U"...

all he needs is the "S" and "T" to be sent packing.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud

Harrington might miss 300 shots this season, he's known as a selfish black hole, and can't guard his man...

Does the coaching and his flawed philosophy, combined with his many other short-comings (like rotations and lack of defense knowledge) have anything to do with that?

A. Yes
B. Yes
C. Hell yes

Back down to earth?

When did he take off?

Oh...

you mean when he finally showed a flash to hype up all his blinded supporters that now hang on his nuts to a greater extent?

"B" and "U"...

I'm loving it, keep hating folks, keep hating.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com

A. Yes
B. Yes
C. Hell yes

Back down to earth?

When did he take off?

Oh...

"B" and "U"...

Good post. Gallinari played poorly for most of this season. One rare good game doesn't prove anything.

Gallinari was drafted at #6, not #26. Gallinari is almost 22 years old. I'm not going to give Gallinari free passes, when Brook Lopez, Eric Gordon, and Roy Hibbert are all performing, depsite being drafted at # 10, 7, and 17.

Even Robin Lopez is looking better than Gallinari, and he was supposed to be the whack version of Brook. How sad.

jimkcchief88

All Star

A. Yes
B. Yes
C. Hell yes

Back down to earth?

When did he take off?

Oh...

"B" and "U"...

Classic post!!! As ABCD said above a sixth overall pick should be preforming at that level most nights, not once or twice a year. But that 27 points came at just the time so the Cocklovers could say "see, we told ya." Kevin Durant dropped 30 like 30 games straight and the Cocklovers had a party about one game. The sun even shines on a dogs ass every once in a while.....