New article: Knicks have to make a lot of changes

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Knicks have to make a lot of changes

Stephon Marbury, Tim Thomas, Penny Hardaway, Nazr Mohhamed, Moochie Norris, Vin Baker, Cezary Trybanski, Dermarr Johnson. All these players became Knickerbockers over the course of the season. We lost quite a few players to get them some through the future drafts, one of them from Europe; some established veterans. Now that we look back on the season and all of the acquisitions we see that out of all the players we picked up or traded for only two or three of them were improvements over what we had. Moochie Norris is a synonym for garbage; Tim Thomas is a 6’10 small forward who can only pull down four or five rebounds over guys who are three inches shorter than he is. Dermarr Johnson is really something on offense but he has nothing on defense.
Full Story

by AJD

AJD

Benchwarmer
How'd you guys like it?

Comments? Questions? Arguments? I need your thoughts so I can make my articles better. Thanks for reading guys!

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
very scathing and pessimistic. who said dampier wants $? according to you, were not signing anyone. well written but i dont like the opinions :p

AJD

Benchwarmer
pyotrveliky said:
very scathing and pessimistic. who said dampier wants $? according to you, were not signing anyone. well written but i dont like the opinions :p
Erick Dampier is a kid and kids in the NBA generally like $$$. Simple as that. No I said it's possible that we will sign some ball-players. I just said not to expect some serious talent.

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
AJD said:
How'd you guys like it?

Comments? Questions? Arguments? I need your thoughts so I can make my articles better. Thanks for reading guys!

Nick Van Exel? Yeah right, we got Frank Williams why do we need him? We don’t.

Well i like the article, some things i may not agree on, some things may be funny......but this i agree!!!

Nick Van Exel? Yeah right, we got Frank Williams why do we need him? We don’t.

:lol: ;) :)

kevin

Benchwarmer
the article was good, I too think shareef has the best chance of coming to NY. I dont see Al Harrinton coming here Bird and Isiah wont do any business together. I would prefrer to have Dampier because he was healthy for over 75 games and was top three in rebouding this year.

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
Fair points AJD.But Isaiah may have opened the door to NBA teams not being scared to make wholesale changes within their franchises.I think the opposite will happen and there WILL be another blockbuster deal for NY.The sheer number of players and teams involved damn near make it a given NY will score another great aquisition.