New York Knicks @ Memphis Grizzlies Game Thread 3/12/2010

Is Tracy McGrady washed up?

• Yes, just look at him. He can barely walk. He looks like Steve Francis did on the Knicks.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No, Tracy McGrady is still getting used to playing on the Knicks. He will shine.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • McGrady is an expiring contract. It doesn't matter. All that matters is 2010.

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
New York Knicks @ Memphis Grizzlies Game Thread 3/12/2010
new_york_knicks_sm.gif
Grizzlies%20Logo.jpg

(22-42) (34-31)

GYI0059199425_display_image.jpg

David Lee and the Knicks
20.3 points, 11.6 rebounds, 3.5 assists

vs.

GYI0059189165_display_image.jpg

Zach Randolph and the Grizzlies
20.7 points, 11.8 rebounds, 2.0 assists

new_york_knicks_sm.gif

The Knicks are coming off of a loss to the San Antonio Spurs. They look to get their 9th win on the road against the Grizzlies.

Grizzlies%20Logo.jpg

The Grizzlies are coming off of a win over the Boston Celtics. They look to get their 20th win at home against the Knicks.

Starting Lineups
Knicks
PG Rodriguez
SG McGrady
SF Chandler
PF Gallinari
C Lee

Grizzlies
PG Conley
SG Mayo
SF Gay
PF Randolph
C Gasol

stacyfor3

Rookie
any game links?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

BrianMan

Benchwarmer
Not a TERRIBLE start to the game, but not quite good either. They did a great job drawing the fouls to cause some problems for the Grizzlie's starters (Gasol and Mayo who are big time losses if they foul out early or have to sit on the bench). Walker should have a very big presence in this game, he can break down defense while going up to the basket, and can take a fairly open shot and knock it down. Lee as usual is drawing all the fouls and putting up free throws. Gallo got off to his usual miss a lot and put some down start.

Asimov

Benchwarmer
lmao what happened to T-Mac

shortest honeymoon ever. After than 26 pt game, the old man is a ghost

And Sergio Rodriguez blows. Does D'Antoni still like him?

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
lmao what happened to T-Mac

shortest honeymoon ever. After than 26 pt game, the old man is a ghost

And Sergio Rodriguez blows. Does D'Antoni still like him?

lol I'm surprised at how bad McGrady's played. I didn't know he was going to be another Steve Francis.

The Rockets raped the Knicks. If Walsh doesn't get a bigtime free agent, the trade with the Rockets will officially be comparable to an Isiah Thomas trade.

I compared the trade to Isiah Thomas' trade for Eddy Curry, when the trade for
T-Mac was orignially made. Unfortunately, that's where the trade seems to be heading.

We will know for sure in July.

X-FACTOR

Rookie
TMAC cant run,cant jump..no energy...just standing around getting burned...coach antoni needs to find the balls to just bench the guy if he aint showing energy and effort.He aint helping the team at all in fact he's hurting the team even more by just standing around like a scarecrow.

CoolClyde

TD

great breakout game for Tony Douglas, it's about time. this whole season D'amntoni relied on Duhound, and TD rode the pine. The rook needs run to show what he can do. FINALLY, he's getting a chance, getting decent minutes, now that the season is a goner. Good job Mikey No-D!

The +/- factor says it all.

TD (+/- = +29!!!)
Skywalker (+/- = +8)
McGrody (+/- = -25 in 24 minutes!!!) WOW! how is that even possible! he's like a McGhost out there!

TD and Billy Sky almost brought the Knicks back from a 29 point deficit!
Amazing effort!

Gotta hand it to Conley, Gayboy and OJ Mayonaisse, they are talented! the whole Grizzly starting lineup is looking good, thanks to Pablo Gasol, a true center, and Donnie Walsh for giving them Zebo - he was the last piece of that grizzly puzzly.

Got nothing good to say about Gallo and Allo Brickington. just another brick(s) in the wall. sad.
knicklogo_anibrick.gif

:barf::gony:

Kiyaman

Legend
lol I'm surprised at how bad McGrady's played. I didn't know he was going to be another Steve Francis.

The Rockets raped the Knicks. If Walsh doesn't get a bigtime free agent, the trade with the Rockets will officially be comparable to an Isiah Thomas trade.

I compared the trade to Isiah Thomas' trade for Eddy Curry, when the trade for
T-Mac was orignially made. Unfortunately, that's where the trade seems to be heading.

We will know for sure in July.

All of Walsh trades were more of a disaster than Isiah's trades, mainly b/c of the headcoach Walsh selected.
And having Damntoni as headcoach we will be lucky if one of the D-League All-Stars chose to sign with us, rather than the next team.

I looked at the Memphis team from 2008-9 season to the 2009-10 season, and wonder what the 2010-11 season team will look like.
C-7.0 Gasol
PF-6.9 Zach
SF-6.8 Gay
SG-6.4 Mayo
PG-6.3 Conley
Memphis Starters matchup better than any of our Frontcourt and Backcourt lineups. So this offseason after Memphis resign Gay, they will sign and trade for some decent backups to bring strong depth off the bench.
And have a better team than us two seasons in a row.

The Kings are building better than us already too.
But if the Wolves have a better record team than us next season....what does that say about this silly dream 2010-Plan???