View Poll Results: Scumtics biggest mistake?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Signing Asheed wallace instead of Powe

1 4.76%
  • Trading house, walker, giddens, 2nd pick for Nate

5 23.81%
  • Not offering Starbury more money

6 28.57%
  • Not re-signing Posey after championship

7 33.33%
  • Still trying to distribute the ball evenly (instead of going with hot hand)

0 0%
  • Talkin trash to opponents

2 9.52%
  • signing 37 year old Michael Finley

0 0%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The New York Knicks vs The Bumston Scumtics Game Thread

Default Guard Finley?

That was THE Michael Finley I saw lose to the Cavs this Sunday?

I couldn't believe it.
    Really Boston? Are you really going down to raid retirement homes to dig up talent? You might as well sign Greg Oden now.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

cant wait to see Douglas guarding Rondo see what he could do to slow him down, and getting the chance to watch Douglas control the game, hopefully as well( if not better ) then the last 2 games, dude has straight up talent and could very well be our answer at PG

Thats a good point Datprince, as much as some people be on Rondo's dikk i really dont think hes that special, particularly on offense. I remember Jared Jeffries locked him down one time, its just that team usually dont D him up because they're more concerned with Pierce and Allen...even Garnett, he can knock down the open mid range jumper consistently

lol @ the poll, it looks like most of us feel like they shoulda gave Starbury more money after last season. Smh @ that kosher Danny Ainge for not offering more money

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

^ thanks man and i agree man hes not that nice any person who could defend well will shut him down, and thats what Douglas does to perfection he's the game changer for me today, his defense will lock Rondo and hes just as quick and efficient ( not to mention better shooter ) as Rondo, so he'll give rondo all he could handle on offense, we saw what Rodriguez did to Rondo

Originally Posted by pakopako
    That was THE Michael Finley I saw lose to the Cavs this Sunday?

I couldn't believe it.
    Really Boston? Are you really going down to raid retirement homes to dig up talent? You might as well sign Greg Oden now.
    Boston is going to sign Shawn Bradley, Shawn Kemp, Xavier Mcdaniel, Terrell Brandon, Arvydas Sabonis, Chris Gatlin and Detlen Schrempf this offseason

So glad I pmed you to encourage a game thread by you! I've Missed your threads soso much! GREAT to have another one! Go knicks!

Sounds like JR Giddens will get some playing time.

It hurts watching Douglas try to play pg and Lee has no idea how to guard the post.

It's pretty obvious Walsh had something to do with Douglas getting all these starts and minutes. Rodriguez is the superior pg but Walsh had to justify drafting TD before the season ended. He should be coming off the bench.

jamal crawford has better shot selection than al harrington. fml.

J.R Giddens looks pretty chubby, and is obviously not even close to game shape....BUTTTTTTT it looked like he might not be as useless as all of us thought. His shot looks wack, but he looked like he has some pizzazz, and while we didn't get to see it in the game, this guy has Walker-like athletism. If this guy can make a good 14 game audition, he could be another valuable minumum-wage player. If we get max players we gonna need some players to be somewhat useful off the bench while making really low salaries. Giddens has a team option that would give us that oppurtunity.

NYK_NYK... really? Sergio I think might run the team a bit better but he's played in the league a bit longer. I do like Sergio don't get me wrong but I wouldn't say it's blatant that he's far better than Douglas. Sergio had the big steal game, but Douglas is hands down a better legit man for man defender, finishes better at the rim and at least at the moment seems to shoot better from distance (although I admit it remains to be seen if this is just a hot streak). I think they are interchangeable, but a very solid 1-2 punch at the pg spot for a team that lacks a star pg.

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    It's pretty obvious Walsh had something to do with Douglas getting all these starts and minutes. Rodriguez is the superior pg but Walsh had to justify drafting TD before the season ended. He should be coming off the bench.
    What has S-Rod done to prove he's worth the starting job? One decent game at Boston. I believe he can become better, but fact is his shot sucks right, and his defense is also bad. Luckily it can be all fixed in the offseason, I know he'll work hard, because once he develops a shot, he'll be a much bigger threat on the pick and roll.

Default destroyed again

man, that high didn't last too long. Celtdick starters destroyed Knicks...

I just don't get D'assholio's gameplan. His substitutions remind me of a junior high school coach... why is JR Giddens getting run over Bender when Jerkins and Garnot are towering over offensive boards? how is it JR, a guy who hasn't played a lick at all, is in this game? Because there is no scheme to D'amnfool's half-witted game plan, it's every man for himself; no plays, just players. I guess the season's over, there's no need to win, let's just see how everyone plays together. THERE IS NO DEFENSE IN D'AMN PRINGLE WORLD!

Why is Al Brickington missing shots, turning the ball over in the midst of a Knick run? He f*cking makes me sick with his hot and cold streaks! Offer him vet's minimum or be done with him Donnie! and I mean veterinarian's minimum, he's a ninja turdle!

Why is Gallo getting so much run, he has 1 good game and 5 bad games? stop playing your godson so much, you fool! oh yeah, season's over, let's see what he can do... i forgot. 50 losses, here we come!

Duhound actually looked good when he's passing, not shooting.

no points for power serge... he's lost in the d'an d'an world of wack rotations.

sux.

I hate Paul Pierce so much that I dedicated my signature to him.