This or That (NBA Player)

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Jeff.

Can't take anymore DWIIIIIGHTTTTTSS lol.

Jeff is funny on ABC.

Dirk or Joe Johnson for 4th best free agent possibility next year? (assuming Dirk is a free agent)

Patrick! Talk to Dwight! He's not making his freethrows! AHHHHHHHHHH! lol...

I'll take Dirk.

Prime
Chris Webber or Allen Iverson?

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Patrick! Talk to Dwight! He's not making his freethrows! AHHHHHHHHHH! lol...

I'll take Dirk.

Prime
Chris Webber or Allen Iverson?

C-Webb , well A.I would put more fans in the seats, but I think you could build a better team around C-Webb.

Prime Elton Brand or Prime Carlos Boozer?

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
C-Webb , well A.I would put more fans in the seats, but I think you could build a better team around C-Webb.

Prime Elton Brand or Prime Carlos Boozer?

Boozer, Brand was too much of a half court player. It it isn't half court, slowed pace, it won't work for him.

Prime Ben Wallace or prime Dennis Rodman?

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
Boozer, Brand was too much of a half court player. It it isn't half court, slowed pace, it won't work for him.

Prime Ben Wallace or prime Dennis Rodman?
Prime Ben Wallace.

Rodman won with the Bulls because of Jordan and Pippen. He couldn't do shit when he came to L.A. and was forced in to an early retirement.

With the Pistons he was their marquee guy. He made people fear the paint more than anyone this decade (minus Prime Shaq)

Which leads me to my next one.

Prime Shaq? or Prime Wilt?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Vince - at his absolute prime for sure.

One that I've always had differences with friends is:

Shaq in his prime or Olajuwon in his.

Olajuwon. Most rounded big man ever. He's the only Knick enemy I've ever forgiven because he was just that good to watch and he thumped Shaq in the 95 finals. That is prior to Shaq's prime though.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Vince - at his absolute prime for sure.

One that I've always had differences with friends is:

Shaq in his prime or Olajuwon in his.

Olajuwon. Most rounded big man ever. He's the only Knick enemy I've ever forgiven because he was just that good to watch and he thumped Shaq in the 95 finals. That is prior to Shaq's prime though.

Agreed. Actually, you can probably forgive Tim Duncan as well, if he was ever an enemy. I just respect how he plays, he just shuts up and lets his game do the talking...with that being said..

2003 Duncan or 2004 Garnett?

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
Agreed. Actually, you can probably forgive Tim Duncan as well, if he was ever an enemy. I just respect how he plays, he just shuts up and lets his game do the talking...with that being said..

04' K-Gay.

I HATE Garnett more than any other player in the NBA (besides Paul Pierce of course)

But KG was insane before this year. If he didn't have so much mileage on him, he'd still be the best PF in basketball. So many wasted years with the Timberwolves.
CelticsSuck.jpg

on a completely unrelated note...Deron Williams or Chris Paul? lol

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Darius had some good years with the Clippers. Remember him, Q. Rich, and Odom?

Anyways yeah, Rose.

Rudy Gay or Tyreke Evans?

Evans is the better player, but he-s Iverson like, meaning he wouldn't mesh with a playmaking SG. That being said he superior to Gay in almost every other way so I'd take Evans.

Which late pick surprise would you rather have

Redd (in his prime) or Kevin Martin

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

Duncan. Easy call. The guy was the beat player in the first half of this decade. Smarter than kG and just better at winning in every way.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Evans is the better player, but he-s Iverson like, meaning he wouldn't mesh with a playmaking SG. That being said he superior to Gay in almost every other way so I'd take Evans.

Which late pick surprise would you rather have

Redd (in his prime) or Kevin Martin

Redd for me...both good shooters, but Redd played with "Scoonie" Penn!!! lol

Career-wise, Who do you build a team around...

Iverson or Mcgrady??

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Jordan... but Kobe is not done yet, so...

last decade:

Championship Lakers(kobe+shaq) or Championship spurs ???