This or That (NBA Player)

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
And what a way to start it off...

Gerald Wallace even though I like Smith more...

Ray Allen or Manu Ginobili?

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
Ah I have to go with Manu Ginoboli. The way hes been playing I have to give him the edge...plus Celtics blow :beer:

Billups

or

Nash?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Ah I have to go with Manu Ginoboli. The way hes been playing I have to give him the edge...plus Celtics blow :beer:

Billups

or

Nash?
Billups...he plays defense

Nash. Great to watch.

Bogut or Bynum?
Bynum...hes still only 22 and has more potential.

AHH Bogut is a nice solid scoring center but I am going to go with Bynum. More potential.

Curry

or

Jennings?
Jennings is a starter on a playoff team that plays good defense but Curry has been puttin up better numbers...Didnt Jennings outplay Derin williams the other night?

I'll take Bogut, sometimes Byrum looks completely lost out there.
andd I'll take Curry.

Prime Jason Kidd or Prime Steve Nash?
Prime Kidd, better defender and rebounder.

Dwayne Wade or Kevin Durrant?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Prime Kidd... Easy call...

Durant for sure.... Wade is just... Annoying.

Curry v Jennings..... Jennings. . . . tough call

Anthony Mason v Kurt Thomas?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I gotta say Kurt Thomas because once he was traded the Knicks were never the same...not that we were great with him, but we havent had a pf or C that played defense since him. The list is sad...

David Lee
Kelvin Cato
Eddy Curry
Malik Rose
Courtney Sims
Jerome James
Antonio Davis (past his prime)
Jared Jeffries
Zach Randolph
Channing Frye
Chris Wilcox
Mouhamed Sene
Jackie Butler
Bruno Sundov
Cheikh Samb
Jonathon Bender
Jordan Hill
Randolph Morris
John Ameachi (no homo)

I wanna spit in the face of every single player on this list. Scust' :fury:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Zach Randolph but to be in my team David Lee

Tracy Mcgrady

or

Vince Carter

Raptor days

I think Randolph is a slightly better version of Lee, more versatile on offense and a little bit better at rebounding. Both of them are useless on defense

I would go with Vince Carter from the Raptors days but TMac at his best might have been better then Vince at his best, I think he was a more versatile player with a higher IQ. I dont wanna take anything away from Vince though, he had some incredible years in Toronto. I remember a playoff series with the Raptors vs 76ers, Vince and AI were both beastin but Iverson managed to carry his team to the Finals that year (I think). Both of them earned my respect forever with the way they played.

Prime Patrick Ewing or Dwight Howard

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
Yea I know like I said I would pick Randolph but to have on my team I would get Lee. Some reason Randolph does not look the type to much players get along with and off the court troubles is always a bad sign, even though hes getting his act together lately.

Stephon Marbury just because in the suns he was actually pretty good and Nash got better as he aged.

Kobe

or

Lebron?

LOL

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
Yea I know like I said I would pick Randolph but to have on my team I would get Lee. Some reason Randolph does not look the type to much players get along with and off the court troubles is always a bad sign, even though hes getting his act together lately.

Stephon Marbury just because in the suns he was actually pretty good and Nash got better as he aged.

Kobe

or

Lebron?

LOL
Depends if we are STARTING A TEAM, or wanting to win it now.

If I want to win now, I take Kobe. He'll do everything I ask, and have the will to win like no other NBA player will ever have.

If I want to start an NBA team, I take LeBron. Kobe will pass his prime in 4 years. That's the only reason though. Not a fan of LeBron's shot selection or his game really. He'd be much more dominant if he just took it to the basket every time. His shot is literally all luck. The dude doesn't even square up. He's great, but Kobe's accomplishments outweigh his one MVP trophy and 0 rings.