March Madness

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
DUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee

My bracket is even more screwed, but go Duke! I had them in the final four in my bracket and losing to Kentucky, hopefully they can beat WV.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
DUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee

My bracket is even more screwed, but go Duke! I had them in the final four in my bracket and losing to Kentucky, hopefully they can beat WV.

The duke-baylor game was close until the last couple minutes. congrats to the duke blue devils. If it wasn't for chris duhon, I would cheer for this team :lol:

Right now I'm liking michigan state though. They're due for a title...

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
The duke-baylor game was close until the last couple minutes. congrats to the duke blue devils. If it wasn't for chris duhon, I would cheer for this team :lol:

Right now I'm liking michigan state though. They're due for a title...

that dude summers is a monster i was amazed watching him no homo, dude could straight up ball

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
What an epic way to end the tourney. The game was fantastic. Butler put up a great fight. But this year the Duke Blue Devils rule the court!

Next year Duke is gonna be even better. Kyrie Irving is going to be a fantastic freshman, and Andre Dawkins and the Plumlee brothers will have expanded roles.

The only problem is that North Carolina is getting Harrison Barnes. He's gonna be the real deal

Pricey

Rotation player
What an epic way to end the tourney. The game was fantastic. Butler put up a great fight. But this year the Duke Blue Devils rule the court!

Next year Duke is gonna be even better. Kyrie Irving is going to be a fantastic freshman, and Andre Dawkins and the Plumlee brothers will have expanded roles.

The only problem is that North Carolina is getting Harrison Barnes. He's gonna be the real deal
also i heard Duke are getting Steph Curry's brother. Lets hope he can shoot like Steph

th3realicon

Rotation player
Fvck, the one team i didn't want to win, won it. Although i am kind of happy those scumbags of Butler lost, since they kickes Cuse out of the tourney.