Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grizzles will match any offer for Rudy Gay

Originally Posted by thekidd13
    What are the chances of us even having T-Mac healthy for a whole season. T-Mac is good he still has some in him even though he is not really that old but he has been in this league for awhile. T-Mac is a type of player NOW that I rather have as my 3rd best player not as my 1st.
    Yeah, no I agree. I didn't mean to make it seem as if I wanted T-Mac as my #1 option. I was assuming T-Mac signed for cheap and we pursued another free agent. I understand why you were mixed up though, my post wasn't very detailed lol.

I'd like T-Mac as a 3rd option as well...more so than Gallo or Will until either of them proves they are capable.

Johnson has a max deal with the hawks waiting for him. i'm not to sure he is worth that much. Bosh is. i think that the best option is to sign Bosh, try to get lebron. If we don't get lebron, build around bosh until next year when we can have a run at melo. We need to make the knicks an atractive place to come, at the moment it isn't, but with bosh and t-mac, we will have a great shot at getting melo.

But i think if we can sign bosh, Lebron will come and it seems that bosh isn't very happy in Toronto.

Veteran

Originally Posted by NYKnuniversity
    I'd like T-Mac as a 3rd option as well...more so than Gallo or Will until either of them proves they are capable.
    now i'm really confused... in another thread you use the word 'great' in refering to 'zip'ole and wilson... now they are not capable??

so they are 'great' but not 'capable' ??

Originally Posted by paris401
    now i'm really confused... in another thread you use the word 'great' in refering to 'zip'ole and wilson... now they are not capable??

so they are 'great' but not 'capable' ??
    There's a difference between having a great skill set/potential and beingba proven 3rd option. Once again you seem to be disecting my posts for irrelevant and non existent fallacies.

Everyone agrees that gallo and will have great skills and loads of potential. That makes them capable of being a solid basketball player. The key word in my post was "until" because until they put up "3rd option" kind of numbers, they are nothing more than role players. Potential alone though makes them solid.

Veteran

Originally Posted by NYKnuniversity
    There's a difference between having a great skill set/potential and beingba proven 3rd option. Once again you seem to be disecting my posts for irrelevant and non existent fallacies.

Everyone agrees that gallo and will have great skills and loads of potential. That makes them capable of being a solid basketball player. The key word in my post was "until" because until they put up "3rd option" kind of numbers, they are nothing more than role players. Potential alone though makes them solid.
    ok.............