Knicks and TD beat 76'ers again, yet another sh*tty team!

CoolClyde

yet another game and no thread; as the season progresses towards it's inevitable losing season conclusion, KO members have lost their gumption, as Knicks management have lost their will to win. As D'assholio wades thru to another 50-loss season, these last few games have given us a good look at the future, that being TONEY DOUGLAS, the MAN!

How long has it been since a Knick has taken over a game in the 4th quarter, to single-handedly win a game by sheer effort? Crawful? Starbaby? I can't remember, but tonite was a special win thanks to T. Kirk Douglas willing his way to victory.

Seeing DuNone on the court was not pleasant, he seemed to be back to his old tricks, missing shots, not taking open shots, etc., however, his +/- was +15(!), much higher than any Knick! seems Capt K'angaroo's pet is a good luck charm!

Al Brickington had his moments, tho he seemed to be going 1 on 4 much of the time. I'd rather see him drive than brick. his 'bounding was needed in DLEE's absence. No 3's for Al the Brick?

A good night for the horsecock, constantly driving, taking good open shots, and getting to the free throw line. bellissimo! (no homo)

JR Gooden Plenty seems to have an aggressive streak, I liked seeing his hustle along with Billy the sky Walker. the two of them have more than made up for N8's loss. I would not mind seeing both of them in Knick uniforms next year.

All in all, a good game. Dalembartsimpson was invisible, and Elton John had a good start but disappeared. for some reason, the Knicks D came together tonite. I believe the hustle of TONE DEE, JR, Billy Sky, Gallo and Al made it happen.

McGrody needs a rest...

WAY TO GO TONEY DOUGLAS!!!!
rabbitoni.jpg

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Douglas was AWESOME.

I only caught the last quarter because of school.Glad I got to see it.I loved the crowd being into it.That defense was the best I've seen all season from us.Let's play this hard for every game the rest of the season!

Kiyaman

Legend
Mr. Toney Douglas

Douglas was AWESOME.

I only caught the last quarter because of school.Glad I got to see it.I loved the crowd being into it.That defense was the best I've seen all season from us.Let's play this hard for every game the rest of the season!

I'm with u, I only caught the 4th quarter to watch the outstanding performance of #23 Micheal Jordan (aka Toney Douglas) take over the 4th quarter on both sides of the court for the WIN.

Damn! do u know how many "WINS" we could've had making "Nate, Hughes, and Mr. Toney Douglas" our main backcourt players?
While letting Wilson Chandler play all his minutes as our starting SF, with Harrington, Lee, Darko, and Jordan Hill as our PF & Centers in the paint rebounding & fouling intruders in the paint (twice as many wins as we have now).
Plus letting Gallo come off the bench the last 4 to 3 minutes of each quarter taking 3 to 4 peremeter shots at the 3-ball line. When u add Jefferies "team-defense" alongside of Gallo the two fresh legs will develope stops.....NBA-fans would see a rotation-plan, while Knick-Fans be yelling "I LUV it when a plan come together!"....a 9 to 10 man rotation of "role-players" with no pressure on any individual Knick-player b/c this season we would've had 11 players coming to every practice playing hard to improve their team-ball effort with their teammates.

Philly have two seasons of PF-Brand (the so-call 20-10 player) alongside of defensive C-Dalembert, and Brand performance for two seasons is not worth the Max MLE.
Look for Philly to do their best at trading PF-Brand this offseason.
We dont want him.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I'm with u, I only caught the 4th quarter to watch the outstanding performance of #23 Micheal Jordan (aka Toney Douglas) take over the 4th quarter on both sides of the court for the WIN.

Damn! do u know how many "WINS" we could've had making "Nate, Hughes, and Mr. Toney Douglas" our main backcourt players?
While letting Wilson Chandler play all his minutes as our starting SF, with Harrington, Lee, Darko, and Jordan Hill as our PF & Centers in the paint rebounding & fouling intruders in the paint (twice as many wins as we have now).
Plus letting Gallo come off the bench the last 4 to 3 minutes of each quarter taking 3 to 4 peremeter shots at the 3-ball line. When u add Jefferies "team-defense" alongside of Gallo the two fresh legs will develope stops.....NBA-fans would see a rotation-plan, while Knick-Fans be yelling "I LUV it when a plan come together!"....a 9 to 10 man rotation of "role-players" with no pressure on any individual Knick-player b/c this season we would've had 11 players coming to every practice playing hard to improve their team-ball effort with their teammates.

Philly have two seasons of PF-Brand (the so-call 20-10 player) alongside of defensive C-Dalembert, and Brand performance for two seasons is not worth the Max MLE.
Look for Philly to do their best at trading PF-Brand this offseason.
We dont want him.

I want Elton Brand to "Brand" himself on the Knicks. lol I'm surprised at how much Brand's game declined. He did miss most of the last two seasons, though. Maybe he's still recovering from an injury. Or maybe he's Steve Francised.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I too only caught the ass end of the game..... I was pumping my fist more than Freddie Mercury... Seniore Douglas was brilliant...

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
TD showed up huge in the fourth quarter. A great win without Lee or Chandler. There's speculation that neither will return here next year sadly though, so we might need to get used to not seeing them on the court.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Yeah, but considering Lee's our first scoring option and Chandler's basically our second, we did pretty well. If this team can function without Lee and Chandler, then that's a really good thing because it means:

1. We don't really need Lee back, giving us the room to pursue a second free agent.

2. We can dump Chandler for somebody good