Whats up with-invalid session??

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
Hey Rady what is the deal with that man?Ive tried to reply to some really good discussions only to get this page.Yo,its driving me nuts cuz there's no warning or reason givin as to why I cant reply.Can you tell me anything about this?I'm logged in when it happens,like now.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
here, at knicksonline?
i don't recall such an error, which were those topics you tried to reply and got invalid sesion?
try to logout, and then login again. it has to work

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
does this happen to anyone else?I'm always logged in when i get that message.Topics from jjtheknick,you,wil8000,even my own have locked me out from replying! strange but true.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
It happened to me a few days ago and I was using explorer. I switched to netscape and it was fine. I am using explorer now and it's working so I don't exactly know what the heck happened.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i'm also using IE
i recommend using opera (www.opera.com) which, imo is the best browser, or you can use Avant Browser (www.avantbrowser.com), another great one.
heve you tried to logout and then login again? i believe those sessions have something to do with the cookies try. to enable them